Fight for Aid to Japan l Raising funds for the relief effort

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro

fight_for_aid_to_japan_header.jpg

Even though it seems catastrophic events like this leave the headlines abruptly, the long lasting effects go far beyond the media's attention span. After spending the past month contacting many land owners, and researching what would be the best organization to donate to I am announcing the launch of an event to raise additional funds for those who have been most gravely affected by this disaster.

Click Here to see funds raise thus far, and for links to the organization the funds will be donated to.

Concept:

Over a period of a few days, the LA and Dome owners included in this event have agreed to donate considerable portions of their taxes to the fund I have already started . Your activities be it hunting or mining in these area's during the specified periods will help to increase the total volume of money raised for relief efforts.

Furthermore it is encouraged to name your teams "Fight for Aid to Japan" not only as a reminder to our humble community, but as an added incentive as many of the LA owners have agreed to donate additional peds to the cause for all globals that show this team name. Feel free to show off your global screenshots in this event, and thank you for your participation.

Schedule and Locations:

The properties listed under the corresponding dates will be donating relative to the full 24 hour tax income from that date.

Tuesday May 24th 00:01-23:59
OLA28 Estophyl Heaven - Medium Estophyl
OLA4 Atrax Park - Medium Atrax
OLA46 Proteron Pasture - Small Proteron
OLA11 Danimal's Ranch - Large Exo, Medium Argo
OLA19 Tetanias-by-the-sea - Small to Medium Neconu
OLA16 Nea's Place - Small to Medium Ambu

Wednesday May 25th 00:01-23:59
OLA49 Neconu Nation - Small Neconu
OLA2 Atrox Paradise - Small Atrox
OLA9 Esto Grounds - Small to Medium Estophyl
OLA21 Formicacida Nest - Small to Medium Formicacida
OLA 41 New Switzerland - Small to Medium Argo

Thursday May 26th 00:01-23:59
OLA40 Atrox Valley - Medium Atrox
OLA7 Atrax Beach - Medium Atrax

Foma-Fortuna:
Dome 3
Dome 16 - Small Daspletors
Dome 17 - Big Daspletors
Dome 18 - Small Cornoanterions
Dome 20 - Large Cornoanterions

In Closing:

Any LA or Dome owners that I have not been able to get in contact with, that would like to be part of this event are welcome to send me a PM here on the forum and I will add your property to this list. Any questions the community has are welcome to be posted here or sent to me via PM. I will disclose the amount as a lump sum donated by all participating property owners after I have received their donations at the conclusion of this event, I do not wish the property owners involved to be "ranked" by volume of donation as they are all equally generous in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reserved.....

support the cause, every bit helps!
If you plan on hunting in teams - mention the fundraiser in the name- so more people hear about this and possibly contribute!

support the cause, every bit helps!
If you plan on hunting in teams - mention the fundraiser in the name- so more people hear about this and possibly contribute!

Agreed, I like that idea. Seems like its one of the number one ways to advertise in game.

~Danimal

Come on out and hunt folks! Looking to give a big chunk to the fund!!!!

N8

bump for the cause

remember - no need to register, no need for screenshots, just hunt/mine (as u normally do), glob/hof(as u surely will:)) and feel good about doing it since its for a good cause!!!

bump for the coming week

This is a really nice gesture m8, hope it does well :)

Star and I are happy to support this cause with our land Proteron Pasture. We'll be donating proceeds from today's taxes to aid Japan. Tax day started 3 hours ago and will go through tomorrow night. Stop by and kill a few Prots or drop a few bombs to support the effort!

Thats really nice of you. I remeber seeing this on the TV at the time. Mulder from Spacesparrows had jsut gone ther to Disneyland but was relatively unaffected by the quake over the next two weeks. This is very worthwhile. Thanks. I'm back to ambu at neas :)

Star and I are happy to support this cause with our land Proteron Pasture. We'll be donating proceeds from today's taxes to aid Japan. Tax day started 3 hours ago and will go through tomorrow night. Stop by and kill a few Prots or drop a few bombs to support the effort!

bump for Aid for Japan.

Bring the post up for the hunt for aid event!

neconu nation is standing by to donate!!!

Today i will give taxe from LA40 and LA7 to support and to aid fund raise,
feel free to hunt a bit on those lands, profit will go to good cause ! :wise:

Thank you everyone that participated and to all the LA owners, I'll be spending the next week or so meeting for all the donations and will post the totals here once I've collected them all. At that time I will also withdraw the total donation pool and document the donation process within this thread.

Back