Final Theory Thread

Truth and knowledge in entropia is not always universal, but personal.

That may be the case, but I'd still like the coords of that tree please!

I have been trying for the past 3 days to get the timing correct, what I will say is that the timing interval is extremely tiny that if you were to "crack" it, there would be a good possibility of Mindark banning your @$$ for breaching the EULA. The only thing you can do if you are that addicted to it, is bend and smear the Vaseline.

I am normally and extremely positive and generous person and I certainly don't like to rain on someone's parade. However after reading through the thread here I have come to the conclusion that everyone here really has either no idea what they're talking about or pulls loot theories out of their asses without actual data to back it up. I'm not talking about 2 days worth of data, I'm talking months worth at minimum.

This is my personal opinion/observation from years and years and YEARS of mining. If you want to learn how the system works, depo a CRAPLOAD of ped and get out there, start dropping probes, take notes, create spreadsheets, analyze data - repeat from step one. You can take any noob out there and run them around with you and they will get better believe me they will get better. But at the end of the day they're still a noob. I don't mean that in a bad way. What I mean is they lack the intuition of a veteran miner. And I can tell you this - the really experienced miners just aren't going to post their theories here in the open for the public to have. That just ruins the years of work we have done to get to where we are now. I know I don't want a bunch of people knowing the things I have learned over the years that has made me somewhat successful. That's a trade secret :p

My advice to anyone with theories. Prove it. Get out there and find a good way to collect and consolodate data and out it up on forums for the community to scrutinize, discuss, and debate and come to a collective decision on. Just make sure above all else you get good solid data. Don't collect data for 3 days and say you have enough. When you fill a 5 subject notebook with data then you're set.

My last piece of advice is this: Legion has the most bullshit cockamamie out of this world theories, comments, data and anything else that could potentially come out of his mouth, eyes, nose, fingers or ears than anyone else I have ever seen. If he interjects theories I suggest you ignore them and if it gets to a point where you just have to read his posts then just hide all messages from him lol. My personal opinion is he needs a good :nutkick:

Back