Finally Own A UL Log :yay:

SupaPres

Provider
Michael Mike Duval
Good day everyone!

So after years of paying MU on weapons I finally settled for an Aakas Fire Dagger. I have wasted so much PED doing stupid things I could have probably brought any UL gun I wanted! But alas I am setting my hunting budget low.

I will be naked hunting with my Aakas, Melee IV and M-Matrix Gamma's. The DPS I have allows me to do quiet a few Iron Challenges. I am going to finish Allophyl 10k since I am 8k through. Then most likely move on to Feffoids or Berycled.

I already has some data with the Aakas and it seems pretty good so far with only 62.7% efficiency.

This should be fun!

Up to date figures:

Last edited:
11/16/2018

Cycled: 5355.25TT
Return: 5420.97TT

Return Rate: 101.23%

------------------------------

11/17/2018 - Didn't have much time to hunt

Cycled: 345.50TT
Return: 289.35TT

Return Rate: 83.75%

------------------------------

11/16/2018

Cycled: 1727.50TT
Return: 1743.87TT

Return Rate: 100.95%

Last edited:
Reserved for future data 2.0

Good day everyone!

So after years of paying MU on weapons I finally settled for an Aakas Fire Dagger. I have wasted so much PED doing stupid things I could probably brought any UL gun I wanted! But alas I am setting my hunting budget low.

I will be naked hunting with my Aakas, Melee IV and M-Matrix Gamma's. The DPS I have allows me to do quiet a few Iron Challenges. I am going to finish Allophyl 10k since I am 8k through. Then most likely move on to Feffoids or Berycled.

I already has some data with the Aakas and it seems pretty good so far with only 62.7% efficiency.

This should be fun!

Good luck mate :D
Hope the Aakas serves you well :)

Back