Help: Finder Decay (ORE)

M Rufen Power

Marauder
Society
How To Survive
Mark Rufen Power
What finders decay less than the TT Z1 finder?
A few people have said to me to use a F-101.
And as usual entropedia has outdated info atm.
Any information people would like to share? Thx

MD-50

But it will not help you anyway.

Is F-101 for example, less decay than Z1?
It says its 1pec decay so I assumed its 0.5.

Tip: write support case to MA that we need exact decay info in item description ;) - easy solution to all problems regarding bad decay info at entropedia.

Just spreading my propaganda... more people write those cases - the higher chance they will add this info. Just saying... ;)

Falagor
:bandit:

SIGH. Obviously someone did not listen well. Those figures are based on ORE+ ENERGY. Some of the decay is "OK" but the rest is not. I have no way of knowing which is decay is just for ORE without testing it out myself. Which is why I ask for help.

Sigh.

1. ORE+ENMATTER values - it's BS. There is just inaccurate values sometimes.
2. Even if it is NOT BS - just divide values by two, since drop for ore or enmatt - is the same decay-wise, so double drop is just twice more.
3. Just take any finder and measure? Since most people _actually_ doesn't give a F about finders decay. There is some "advanced" persons, but they're ecofags (who actually can't do simple math, and blindly following ECOIDOL)

Tip: write support case to MA that we need exact decay info in item description ;) - easy solution to all problems regarding bad decay info at entropedia.

Just spreading my propaganda... more people write those cases - the higher chance they will add this info. Just saying... ;)

Falagor
:bandit:
Yeah maybe I will.

Omegaton Detectonator MD-10 Decays only..1 pec

Island Ziplex Z1............................... 0,751 pec

And anothers let me know if you need more compared to 1,501 pec of Z1

2. Even if it is NOT BS - just divide values by two, since drop for ore or enmatt - is the same decay-wise, so double drop is just twice more.
Some values stated aren't all accurate, your saying just divide the values but like I said PREVIOUSLY. What decay values are double and single? How do I know this?

Omegaton Detectonator MD-10 Decays only..1 pec

Island Ziplex Z1............................... 0,751 pec

And anothers let me know if you need more compared to 1,501 pec of Z1
Island Ziplex Z1 and normal Ziplex both have the same decay 0.751 for ore drops or single drops.
I checked this out myself, the 1.501 is of course for both ore and energy.

Again, my query has not been addressed. I know about the MD-40 / 50. But again, is that a double or single drop decay? I want to know what finders are less than 0.751 decay for a single drop of ORE.

Rookie Finder (L), Rookie TerraMaster, A.R.C Finder...Demonic ..

Rookie Finder (L), Rookie TerraMaster, A.R.C Finder...Demonic ..
I'll disregard the rookies. So ARC and Demonic, thx i'll look into them.

Back