Help: Finding only one resource, same sized claims, for over 100 drops!

Just out of curiosity, after these mere 1200 unamped drops, i'm at 85% TT returns, how is it for others? I don't see "getting a big one" (or even a mediocre one, or even a global) as an option really anymore, amongst those drops i got 1 * XI, the next biggest one has been V (the usual devil).
Then again, the 85% TT reflects perfectly the last ~200k peds cycled in the last system (when i used amps, now it's pointless).

I'm at 85.8%, roughly 84-6% if any miscalculations have been made. And have cycled 5.5k, 1k of it amped for the gamble addiction. Not to mention, haven't counted decay, oil costs, auction fee's, although average ore MU after that cycle sits at around 116%.

it's not a timer on belk... lmao
it's a BALANCE for all ore/enmater

or the markets would ALL CRASH

What's more fun? 1kped belkar or 1k belkar given to you in II-V.

For a change I would try a diff finder. Who knows, with a low lvl finder you might be able to changes those to nrf's or lyst :ahh:

... but seriously, Trash is right. Back in the day, you could do a shinook run and pretty much guarantee yourself a return of 1/3 gazz, 1/3 duru, 1/3 belk (not counting rares/larger claims). Nowadays, you could get 100% belkar, logoff and come back the next day and get nothing but gazz/duru, logoff and come back the next day and get all of them combined, logoff and come back and get nothing but lyst.

AHHHH the balancing team.

My last shinook mining run: 99% belkar from about 100 drops. Hopefully it's not my last shinook run ever.

Thanks, I am glad to hear that 99% belkar run from about 100 drops.. It was the same for me, considering that the day after I logged in and my first drop was some gazz, so about 99% belkar that run :)

As mentioned in OP my friend seemed to be affecte by a bug several years ago (when CND was CND and not 'FOMA' crap) where he used big amps, and every find was on the same depth (on the meter, exactly he same depth that means) and same size, all V's with what today is level 12 amps... He logged out, sent a support case which MA started a investigation... His ores were taken from inventory, his amps repaired and he was refunded because they did realize it was a bug after checking their logs ... I was afraid something like that happened to me with belkar (Lyst was his finds), but since my TT return was decent I would not mind it, so I made a thread to see if it was a bug. Seems it was not, just "timers" or w/e it would be called :)

What's more fun? 1kped belkar or 1k belkar given to you in II-V.

For a change I would try a diff finder. Who knows, with a low lvl finder you might be able to changes those to nrf's or lyst :ahh:

This gave me some perception on the whole deal, you're right... When mining in the old days my biggest unamped find on Eudoria was 890 ped, west of troy at the Proterons.. I did have an insane streak of NRF and low finds after that for a few days...

The new system as you say today, might be instead of globaling I kept finding many many belkar finds, that in the end could be considered as a big belk global... Except for one thing, I will have spent much more ped in order to find this big amount of belkar, spent a lot more time as well. Not so fun, but it might be something Mindark thinks will be helping the general economy somehow?

I am not sure why, but I surely understand what you mean :)

And about another finder.... I'll stick to my finder, I like it... Been trying finders even deeper (maxed ofc) but the result MU wise are different :)

Thanks for the reply guys,it has given me some more insight :) I appreciate the help and the entropia community is one of a kind when it comes to things like this

Keep it up! :yay:

Back