Help: Finding Out New Players Rate Of Return

M Rufen Power

Marauder
Society
How To Survive
Mark Rufen Power
But then it's also a shame to know that new players have no way of getting a good return due to their low looter prof. No matter how much they research and learn about the game, the only way to survive is to take the near 10% loss until they LVL up to their looter prof.
I think once new players get past the SIB stage and completely maxed using the right AMP. They should experience returns around 96% avg, provided they have enough bankroll to kill as many mobs as possible and to use an economical setup.

arielos

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Galar Galar Zan
Blazar was already a staple drop on Exa well before the codex and meta updates. If anything, they nerfed the drop rate and nerfed the value due to new quests, lol. So I doubt they are looking out for new players to the degree you suggest.
I see, I returned few months ago after a long break. Anyway, IMO the environment for a noob is much friendlier than what was back in 2007...

Of course after meta VU it's much easier to reach HP >150 and generally grow faster. So I guess Dev's want more medium lvl players.

Last edited: