Finished fist Mayhem run.

Kaiser

Elite
Society
-=The Rebellion=-
Kaiser Kaiser Soze
Man, it was rough. I was doing well up front, getting point bonuses and everything was good. Then I hit the 3.5 hour mark. Once I passed 3.5 hours, not a singe 250+ points bonus in 6.5 hours. Needless to say that ended up really killing my score. Ended up in 5th with the first run.

Now, lucky me I get to do another one.

Anyone else have any mayhem stories? One of my soc mates got two 5k pt bonuses in the same run.

I think MA has a grudge against me LOL. That being said, I lost less than 1k over the entire 10h run. From what I hear that is a feat in and of itself.

Man, it was rough. I was doing well up front, getting point bonuses and everything was good. Then I hit the 3.5 hour mark. Once I passed 3.5 hours, not a singe 250+ points bonus in 6.5 hours. Needless to say that ended up really killing my score. Ended up in 5th with the first run.

Now, lucky me I get to do another one.

Anyone else have any mayhem stories? One of my soc mates got two 5k pt bonuses in the same run.

I think MA has a grudge against me LOL. That being said, I lost less than 1k over the entire 10h run. From what I hear that is a feat in and of itself.

You tell this to one like me who never had a 5k multi since mayhem events started, and i have quite a fast kill speed, in this run in cat 6 max was 250 points multi.
Randomness my *ss!

First run got a 250 bonus points and that is all.

Second run is my last as I am about to be pushed out of my cat. No bonus points with 3 hours left. So basically no 5k = no placement these days

Second run is my last as I am about to be pushed out of my cat. No bonus points with 3 hours left. So basically no 5k = no placement these days

I did get 3 250s in first 3.5h.

Not too bad bud. All I can say is that those pair of 5k pointers cost me a bit. Overall for the 10 hours I am down about 2k after decay, enhancers etc. Just hoping it was worth it in the end. Lot of time for someone to beat my score.

I got a placement token at merry mayhem with only 500 bonus and 1-2 more 250-100's as i remember, total around 1000 or less, so it is possible, just rare.

Halloween was much better, 5k, multiple 1k and multiple smaller's, 1 place better, 2nd, while merry mayhem was 3rd place.

Easter was very bad, almost no bonus, hard to remember, but maybe 1 x 100 or 250 and that was all. 8th place.

I know, cat1 only, who cares, but PM token worth the same as cat10 PM token.
Looking forward to this summer mayhem in cat2 now, i hope it will be a good one after 2 weak run's.

Also, i always completed only 1 run / mayhem so far in annihilation.

Not too bad bud. All I can say is that those pair of 5k pointers cost me a bit. Overall for the 10 hours I am down about 2k after decay, enhancers etc. Just hoping it was worth it in the end. Lot of time for someone to beat my score.

Yeah it was really strange for me, I got good loot, for the whole 10h run I was down about 700. I guess MA thought I wanted PED and not points.

Listen carefully MA, you can have every single pec at the end of my next run but...

GIVE ME SOME GOD DAMNED POINTS!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back