Fireside Chat with DJ Lokia

Hella

Guardian
Society
Alpha WildD3amons
Bridget Lokia Parker
attachment.php

Do you wonder what space is like?

Have you been to space and been shot down by a pirate?

Do you ever wonder what type of mindset it takes to live in space?

If your answer to any of these questions is “Yes” then be sure to tune in to The Party Bunny Lokia as she sits for a discussion on space. Taking questions live during the show, this controversial interview will take place on Saturday August 17rd at 18:00 game time on www.AtlasHavenRadio.com

Lokia will be joined by both a MS owner and a pirate for a discussion about the current state of space and their hopes and dreams for the future. Tune in, join in, send your questions to the skype channel.

To join the Atlas Haven Radio Listeners group on skype add cor.paulin to your skype with a note that you would like to be added to the listeners room.

This will be recorded and replayed on www.AtlasHavenRadio.com Sunday August 18th at 10:00 MA time for those that cannot catch the live recording.

If you have questions for my guests feel free to post them here or join the skype group.

Sounds interesting... it should give good insight on the perspectives of these two people

This is happening this weekend, come on people get your questions in.

A pirate named Kitty....pffft :smoke:

Never been in space, but....

Pirates/Bounty Hunters can be useful to The Empire when suitably motivated :)

Oh we ALL know the question everyone really wants to know, pirate and non-pirate alike.

;)

Tippin'

Oh we ALL know the question everyone really wants to know, pirate and non-pirate alike.

Tippin'

Whats the loot like?

I've always presumed that pirates don't loot much as rule but maybe I'm wrong :umn:

:bump:

Whats the loot like?

I've always presumed that pirates don't loot much as rule but maybe I'm wrong :umn:

:bump:

Nice to know someone besides me would like to know that. We shall find out together in just a few hours.

Lokia going live for Fireside chat in just a few minutes

Tune in to hear her chatting with Sakuba & Kitty

18.00 - 21.00 ma

www.atlashavenradio.com

Oh BTW.I have a Question.................

:dj:

bumb for show

Sorry that it took me so long to get this up, but finally have the interview posted.

http://kronan-ms.info/space-small-talk/

for all who want to listen again or missed when it was played on AHR.

Thank you HaTak for your help with getting that up.

Back