Selling: Firewall Armor Mk3(F,L)

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
SOLD for BO

I just clicked the discoveries on these a couple nights ago.

frontandback.jpg
chestnhead.jpg

Asking 3,000ped

or

500ped + 2,000 Hard Ingots

Zal and I each received a set of blueprints as event prizes last summer/fall. It has taken me this long to collect enough hard ingot to make my first set. (I had lent some Hard to Zal to craft an M set to use during the He-Man competition)

Because of the ingredient requirements it is my opinion that it can only be used as a Vanity set, but because of how great it looks this should still be ok for as rare as it is and will be.

Right now there is only one M set and one F set in the game. Zal has the M set, and I am selling the F set.
(there will be 2 more sets handed out to the winners of the crafting event that took place over Christmas)

I know there are a couple of people who have been interested in this armor for a while now, so it is a first come first served offer. First person to hand me the ped or ped+hard ingot will be the proud new owner of a very unique and good looking set of armor that will certainly make you stand out in a crowd or light up the night.

Good Luck and have fun :)
(keep it clean)

narfi

Last edited:
:drool:

CONGRATS NARFI! :yay:

I saw these discoveries ingame and thought it was just another cheap PP armor. :laugh:

The design(art) of this armor is epic! :eyecrazy:

The zero/ones are a truely awesome touch, and if the armor was green it would be the perfect "Matrix" lovers armor! :yup:

I was watching you discover those once every 30 sec or so, i was like, "WOW!" GOOD WORK GZ.
BUMP for awesomeness. :wtg:

A couple of people interested in trading their next Tower for it, but none interested in trading there previous tower yet.

Which means its still available for you or your special someone :p

narfi

new day for people to make their next tower extraction and buy this great armor! :D

bump for narfi...buy his stuff! lol

Thanks Carny :)

I also have Mk1 (the blue) In stock for sale.
I have access to the Mk2 prints (the green) and can craft them on request. (give me a day or two lead time to gather resources)

narfi

I didnt mention prices for the other sets yesterday.

The mk1 (blue) is 195ped per set
The mk2 (green) is 375ped per set

Just let me know if you want anything, I have been traveling to Calypso a couple times a week and can deliver.

narfi

I have had a couple of low ball offers, but nothing serious yet.

bump it up.

Its February!
Bump it up.

SOLD for BO

thread can be closed :)

narfi

Gz on the sale Narfi, and gz to the new owner for a hot armor set.

Shameless plug: there was a bit of a hiccup with my F MK-III set award today, but I will also be selling this set and the F Special Ops. I'll be setting the BO for MK-III the same as Narfi's. Seperate post to follow.

gz again.

Carny

Back