First 100 people on ignore list !

Status

Sulje

Prowler
Society
The Prodigy
Sulje
I logged in few minutes ago, and got the message: You have 100 people in your ignore list. Type /listignored for a full listing.

It must be some sort of achievement I am sure, 100 is not small number, very happy to achieve it, and hope to make 200 by end of the year ! :)

Hey Ranavolana, what does it tell about me ? You tell me ?

Am I on it?

You looks like a noob.
I stopped using the listigonred, the PC just crashing.

Ignored-ppl-Entropia-2021-07-05-02-04-32.jpg

Please list the 816 people, I didn't know that many played any more. :D
The game has buffer of 100, so we can see only the last 100 of the list.
Sharing the names in the forum the answer will be removed, so no point to screenshot it

The game has buffer of 100, so we can see only the last 100 of the list.
Sharing the names in the forum the answer will be removed, so no point to screenshot it
Another time Deemer and perhaps another forum. Have a great evening!

We need the real PVP in the game in all types of area, this will solve a lot problems in the game.

You looks like a noob.

816 less brainwashers in your chat :D can you share list so I can try adding them on top of mine please ? :D

816 less brainwashers in your chat :D can you share list so I can try adding them on top of mine please ? :D

I didn't saw that you do this in an achievement, I thought was a sarcastic topic. If your goal is bigger, it is not difficult, go hunting for small mobs on Calypso for 1-2 weeks. I don't play with a thick purse and the game of small and big mobs seems to be different. All LOL WAW players are here... I think the latter is enough.

Hey Ranavolana, what does it tell about me ? You tell me ?
Not really sure if I could Sulje, but I suspect that this video may well describe you very well :)

I logged in few minutes ago, and got the message: You have 100 people in your ignore list. Type /listignored for a full listing.

It must be some sort of achievement I am sure, 100 is not small number, very happy to achieve it, and hope to make 200 by end of the year ! :)
Im at 67, will surely catch up. :ROFLMAO:

The only thing I wanna know are there officials on ignore list :wtg:
Whatever official writes "top tip" that is false information, i put them on ignore list, i can't publish names here of course, but there are couple of them who doesn't do their work.

Can I be added please? :)

How do you even find 100 people to ignore :D I played since 2006 and i ignored noone yet
Turn on Rookie channel for a few days, you can make 100-200 easy in couple of hours...

You looks like a noob.

lol, this is so like the spirit of entropia! :ROFLMAO:
Everybody always wants to be on the top of the list.

Maybe start a thread with the top 50 players with the most people on the ignore list?

Maybe ask Captain Jack to make a tutorial about how to put people on ignore.
Oh, wait...nvm. He already did.

Btw, you nearly got 25% of the playerbase on ignore! (y)

lol, this is so like the spirit of entropia! :ROFLMAO:
Everybody always wants to be on the top of the list.

Maybe start a thread with the top 50 players with the most people on the ignore list?

Maybe ask Captain Jack to make a tutorial about how to put people on ignore.
Oh, wait...nvm. He already did.

Btw, you nearly got 25% of the playerbase on ignore! (y)

Maybe if I had started before 2005 like you, my gameplay would have been different.
Take a look at the screenshots in my profile, the ones that are like comics, and pay attention in the chat in the last screenshot. This is not an isolated case and I'm just tired. Mostly this type of intriguer takes advantage of my English level when i should explained something. The question is a few but valuable or many and unknown friends... so. Also I don't make plans for my business to depend on a majority of cattle.
I would rather buy a space fighter to hinder the foreign trade of a dying planet full of intriguers than to provide them with the cheapest and safest space transportation possible.
This community at the moment is simply shrunken and divided into small groups, which looks mostly their own interest. There are a handful of active people who, in addition to their personal interest, also take into account the general plan... but they are just a handful of people among the majority of cattle, so I don't care much.

Alright, I figured I'd let the thread remain open as long as the tone was civil and humorous, but this is just inviting Rule 2.3 violations so :locked:

Status
Back