First ATH: 40k Aurli Strong!!

:eek:Holy crap!! Gratz!!

Just sad there are only boring oils and no items.

gz and wow that loot window is SO BORING! :(

Congrats but that's about as fun as looting two thousand rolls of pennies and a hundred rolls of nickels. :(

Big gratz nice one :D:D

Nice one man.

tw0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t!

uber one!
:yay::yay::yay::yay:

First :jawdrop: then :woohoo:

#26 on the ATH (and 26th was my birthday last week :eek:)

Hmmm, then why didn't I get such a thing today... Last week's 26th was my birthday as well :). Gratz on that!!

Huge gratz gray :) well deserved ath :wtg:

Gratz Gray.

Does this mean there's a really good trivial pursuit prize coming?

UH, suits u sir ;D A lot of us were wrong then, camping in D3... Gratz.

Congratulations my dear ... I saw it ingame while I was crafting, and that was my first holy shit. And yes, you would think that with ATH's the loot windows would be more exciting. :rolleyes: Anyway, happy for you, enjoy! :wtg:

GRAAAATZ!!! :D

Just to everyone that think the loot-window is boring: IT'S 40k FFS :yay:

uber gratz fir the ATH, and you must have edited the loot window coz an ATH without ANY item, just a shizznit load of oil...thats just...its...uhh...no comment, MA...

uber gratz fir the ATH, and you must have edited the loot window coz an ATH without ANY item, just a shizznit load of oil...thats just...its...uhh...no comment, MA...

I refer you to my achievement list, specifically the 33.2k Kreltin Alpha ATH... the only "odd" item we got was a single unit of muscle oil :laugh:. Otherwise it was eye oil...

I saw you in-game when you took it; it was a short time after my PM to you. I thought your answer will be: DON'T CARE ABOUT WOF ANYMORE!!!:)

Anyway... huge GRATZ man!!

Well done Snow :)

Nice one mate, saw that come through :)

And happy Birthday for last week :yay:

~ Sparkz

Big big gratz mate...nice oily aurli...:yay::yay:

NIIIIIICE :D:D:D:D:D

EBaSU on the list :)

:eek:Holy crap!! Gratz!!

Just sad there are only boring oils and no items.

BORING?????? thats like a dream come true lol! who cares if its just oil! haha HUGE GRATZ:yay::wtg:

Grats on that massive loot Snow :yay:

Who cares about the boring window? You can buy your own item. :)

BORING?????? thats like a dream come true lol! who cares if its just oil! haha HUGE GRATZ:yay::wtg:
Anybody who has played more than a few years cares. It's a shame, really.

Nice. CP again... Gratz! :)

Thats a big one, grats ! :D

Back