Achievement: First Completed RX Optac Armor Set!!!!!

mega nice job

Thank you to all the looters and sellers who allowed me to do business with you to put together this fantastic armor :) I am going to really enjoy this set!!!

.. may the love power be with you ?? so now you can hunt all you like smile

gratz, shins look a bit like from other set tho, developer mistake?

Gratz :) Looks awesome!
Still some pieces for me to go :/

Gratz :) Looks awesome!
Still some pieces for me to go :/

I know. GL on completing your set dude. If I spy any reasonable pieces, I will let you know.

Pretty bad ass looking armour, gz on the set.

Gz on being the first! BUT.... will it keep you alive when Menace comes a huntin' ya down with his trusty Opalo????

Joking aside.... do you use it strictly for bots/PVP? Or do you hunt....um.... "mammals" with it as well?

Menace

Gz on being the first! BUT.... will it keep you alive when Menace comes a huntin' ya down with his trusty Opalo????

Joking aside.... do you use it strictly for bots/PVP? Or do you hunt....um.... "mammals" with it as well?

Menace

Well, considering the stats, this armor will do well against muluk hir, mulaak'f, daspletor, longtooth, eomon, aetherex, falx, and absolutely amazing vs sumima, so yeah, I will be using it on stuff other than bots. :)

Well, considering the stats, this armor will do well against muluk hir, mulaak'f, daspletor, longtooth, eomon, aetherex, falx, and absolutely amazing vs sumima, so yeah, I will be using it on stuff other than bots. :)

Sounds to me like he's asking about vixens and umbranoids... or maybe these.

omg, I saw Sledge last night btw with his suit apart from body pieces, just wanna say it looked awesome and actually he showed me the robotic dance moves that he taught some kid from Caly.

Sledge is robot master!

big gz ;) now lets test it in pvp ;)

very nice set gz bro.

Gratz, nice set.

It´s the emine disease:

One half thinks its look is awesome, other half thinks it´s super-ugly
:laugh:

Gratz anyway!

Gratz Brian, looking good :)

But you should ask MA about the shins, they look kinda misplaced. If you care about looks that is :p

gratz Hehe this look very funy!

Big gratz on collecting that RX set.

Rick

GZ

Gratz bro :D:boxer:

Awesome set of armor but, I really dont like the look of the "helmet" (but one could live with that) but also there is something very wrong (colorwise) with the shins - it just doesnt match with the rest of the set. You should check with Calypso team if it really should look the way it does :)

Awesome set of armor but, I really dont like the look of the "helmet" (but one could live with that) but also there is something very wrong (colorwise) with the shins - it just doesnt match with the rest of the set. You should check with Calypso team if it really should look the way it does :)

As soon as MA fixes the bug that prevents me from attaching plates, which they have promised to do on the next planet partner update, I will ask about addressing the color of the shins :D Priorities!

If you're referring to the red tone in the front part of the shins, I think it is supposed to look like that, if you look at the picture, you can see that the rest of the set has the same design but on the shoulders and hips.

I kind of like the helmet, quite freaky, hope they add insect wings ingame (such as the bat and angel wings) :D

If you're referring to the red tone in the front part of the shins, I think it is supposed to look like that, if you look at the picture, you can see that the rest of the set has the same design but on the shoulders and hips.

I kind of like the helmet, quite freaky, hope they add insect wings ingame (such as the bat and angel wings) :D

I agree about the helmet :) it's my favorite part about the armor. The shins however, do have a bit of a color mismatch, though. The gray portion of the shins, particularly in the front, is a shade or two lighter than the rest of the set.

I agree about the helmet :) it's my favorite part about the armor. The shins however, do have a bit of a color mismatch, though. The gray portion of the shins, particularly in the front, is a shade or two lighter than the rest of the set.

Well you know how it is: it's almost impossible to find a decent colorer these days...

Back