First ever claim = First ever HOF. :)

Dark Cat

Prowler
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Leona Cat Srelliw
All the things that led up to this were sooooo fated, lol....

Brought my lovely graduated disciple Eve up to see CND for the first time. I used to live up there for monthes as ND was my mentor but I never mined up there at all...On this occasion decided to do so - many drops and not a single find - as u can see in the screenies I was just about to give up...and thought "OK, one more...."

On top of that, my friend had invited me through to hers that night - I was actually trying to phone her back to go through while I was still playing, but couldn't get a hold of her on the phone - so glad I didn't now! :p

And, the cherry - this was actually my first ever claim for ANYTHING on CND, and I can say it more than..MORE THAN...made up for every dropped bomb ever up there, or even on Calypso as well...

My first ever HoF, and a big one at that..apologies for the 4 screenies, but I think it helps to get across just how giddily excited I was. :)
Me and my sis have been waiting years for this - and she was just about to reclaim the avatar back for herself...not now though, from here on in we're a team. :)

I wanna thank Xena my sis for building up the Avatar, NeverDie for being my (our) mentor and owning the area I got this HoF, Eve for deciding to come up to CND with me on this particular night and Jamhot, for no particular reason. :)

Ohhhh so happy. :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

First ever claim? What are your skills if I may ask?

And one big GRATZ!

:yay::yay::yay:

Grats thats a nice find. Used an amp?

Gratz again ^^^
im glad we went up there

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Lol thats awesome ! :D

Huge Gratz, may you find many more ! ;)

Isnt that feeling fantastic? Really happy for you, and Gratz!:)

Wooohoooo big gratz Cat ver1.0 and ver3.0 ^^ Now wheres my shopkeeper? =D

All the best!

Jamhot

Holy molly sweetie :eek:

That's some serious Luck i think , invest on it :)

Gratzious!:yay:

Yes, sorry, should really have called the thread first ever claim on CND yadda yadda - I've got claims before on Calypso. :p

Cuga, my skills are lame. I was lucky enough to get 3 globals before I got level 1 - but only one since then before this - I'm level 7 now.

Will - None at all...I was using an OF-211 and I haven't even maxed it. Wierd huh?

Since that I must have dropped at least 100 bombs up there and not got a single claim. I was joking with the soc about that last night though - I'm a great advert for CND.

"And this is Cat - who has 100% huge HoF's from every claim she's ever had up here." :D

Maybe not the same eve, but a month or so ago a talked to a noobisch player who also named eve that wondered how she could got to space. She wanted to go to Zeus, so I tp'runned with her. Have her a S30 afterwards.
Could it be she? Just curious btw

wow im soo jelouse i drop hundereds of bombs up there every night and no tower still. Regardless that is a very nice claim you found dont spend it all in one place.

im sure ill run accross it tonight but you mind telling me which dome it is in?

Big Gratz! :thumbup:

How great is that:) Big grats:)

Hehe Pig, sure - it's in the middle of dome 11. Just about to nip out to grab my first haul. Lol, not gonna be able to run for days after I get this on my person...

And Acronoid...why not send her a PM to find that out? Thats her that posted here in this same thread after all. :)

well....
erhm =) This kinda stings :rolleyes: lol but im happy for you.

Grats :)

Back