Uber: first solo Uber - second solo HOF

Brad Numbers

Guardian
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Brad Numbers Herald
It was one of those days, what could go well? I thought all day what to hunt and with the Longtooth spawn, what about exarosaurs? the big ones would work.

The first solo HOF was an aurli several weeks ago - 261ped of eye oil, wool, and little stuff. Our team has hof'd before, but that was the first solo.

With these exas, it was the usual loot: very small loot or no loot. Then, this came along! Most everyone online pm'd me and after that (lol, exas do loot eye oil, just seems I don't get much from them), and I had to kill an argo, lol. Strange enough, minutes before this, a small argo globaled 72ped with a cb19 (L) and small stuff.

In this, 214k muscle oil, a 9ped fap 5, a neckbone, and maybe the usual small stuff - couldn't tell!

What's on the buy list? Well, letting things settle in first, but I have a list. We did run a beacon yesterday evening, lol, got too busy and didn't post here until today.

If you're wondering, the LA N of Palm's corner, across the lake. Guess that land owner was surprised to see 300-400ped from a tax.

Thanks MA!

Last edited:
gratz on the Hof the exo's have always done me well from little ones to big ones they all can global and hof

:yay: Gratz and omg cant u open more chat windows :D

Wow! Big grats! :wtg:

OMG dude, UBER MEGA gratz :D i'm soooo happy for ya :D:wtg::wtg::wtg:

:yay: nice ul weapon ??

No, the CB19 is (L), came from the argo 3-4 minutes earlier (tooth covers the L marking).

:yay: Gratz and omg cant u open more chat windows :D

LOL, alot of people pm'd me almost immediately. I'm sure there would've been more if they were online. The HOF list covers some one or two chats!

I had to do the screenshot the old fashioned way, prtscrn, lol. Time went into fast gear for awhile there, with everything going on.

Nice hit! Congratulations! :wtg:

Very nice one grats, and now leave my longus alone ;)

Very nice window mate

conGRATZtulations :yay:

Nice exa, gratz for this one :yay:

Thanks everyone. :yay:

It's hard to know when these things will happen. :D:yay::D

:cool: Best of luck to everyone in your pursuit of HOFs! :cool:

GRatz on HoF!
Btw, is that adj or imp fap w/ that fat loot? cause i'm wondering if exas started dropping it to piss off ppl hunting uber mobs for it :D....jk..no offense to anyone:D

GRatz on HoF!
Btw, is that adj or imp fap w/ that fat loot? cause i'm wondering if exas started dropping it to piss off ppl hunting uber mobs for it :D....jk..no offense to anyone:D

You've been dreaming to much :) imp fap drops from molisk and adj fap from eomon and ambulimax.

GRatz on HoF!

Thanks. Hehe, no, just a standard Fap 5, 9ped.

Back