First to discover Paradox Footies

baxter

Alpha
Baxter Bugsy Ewing
Kingfishers have been good to me this evening :yay:

First colonist to discover Paradox Food Guards (F)

It sure is nice to see both globie and hof swirlies at the same time :clap:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
HUGE Gratz m8 :) very rare armour all together :)

just logged on as u got it :)

weee, gratz. an item from kingfishers, wow!!11

Gratz.

Am i actualy dream or no ?

Thats a frigin coincidence that the unique "without footys" paradox F is in Rabbids soc ?

:scratch2:

Gratz.

Thats a frigin coincidence that the unique "without footys" paradox F is in Rabbids soc ?

Skam can't be online atm but she will have them very soon ;)
She's been my mentor so she will always be very special to me.

Gratz :D I saw it in the chat when you got it :D

very nice loot to get :)

:yay: Logged on not long after you got that - very huge grats to you - well deserved.

I know how long you play every day and how much you put in - nice to see something nice drop for you. :yay:

Now go loot me some jag feet :)

Big gratz on the loot Baxter like i said ingame last night :)

Gratz.

Not unique... i have a set as well thats complete except for the footsies (wasnt too happy to see that it was a Rabbidsmember that got them though lol, im happy for Skam ofc, helped her get the gloves ages ago myself but im kinda guessing the chances of me getting my hands on these is nonexistant now :p)

nice loot :) gratz

*clears throat*

OOOOOHMYGOOOD!!! :yay: Huuuuge grats Bugsy!! :hug: and omfgroflwaffles!
I cant belive what luck this is!

(I still need to get my router fixed btw :( )

Gratz.

It may be that its a awesome coincidence yes. But its not unique like Optima said, she got a set aswell without footies. :)

But it is funny that it looks like I am *again* going to be the first ingame with full Paradox (F) at least. :) Optima helped me out alot last time, and even sold me a pair of gloves that she looted in (F) even tho she collected the set aswell and only had one pair... Bc she knew the Paradox ment alot to me! :D

That beeing said, Bugsy hunts when he doesnt sleep, eat or does whatever humans need to do. So Im not suprised he got it kinda :) There is few ppl ingame that really have the drive that he has. Doesnt need to be said Im very proud of my lil protegé :p

Skam can't be online atm but she will have them very soon ;)
She's been my mentor so she will always be very special to me.

And your very special to me too! :hug:

lol, i gotta go loot the second pair and sell them to Optima now :laugh:

big gratz and yes it's cool to see both things at same time, would have been even more wicked to have the skill once also at that time ;)
keep going and have fun

Back