Uber: First Tower

binfordw

Prowler
After a decade of randomly doing stuff and spending fortunes here, this is my first tower, and largest loot ever.

Ironically enough, A level 2 finder, Ziplex Z10, and no amp :cool:

I dropped around 1k-2k peds of bombs the past week on "Foma" before I hit this. The other "large" find I had was a 60 ish ped global in that amount of bombs.

tower-1443x832.png

Last edited:
Wow never seen a 6k+ unamped before (even indoors)!

Big gratz! Think you might have broken some kind of record :laugh:

Wow that's pretty amazing! Great job - nice to see some get something really nice when they stick it out for so long.

Gratz nice one:yay:

Gz! FYI - it is possible to hit indoors up to 7500 PED ore or 3750 PED enmatter unamped

Gz i remember my first tower on 9.7k. It was on ark, with tt finder and un amped and i was total noob :p

gz.

Gz! FYI - it is possible to hit indoors up to 7500 PED ore or 3750 PED enmatter unamped

Are you sure about that
- My tower= 8 007 PED Dianum Ore 07/04/2015 // Finder105 on FOMA and im 99% sure it was unamped.

Thanks guys

I assume this has changed then? I know I've seen "noob towers" years ago of 30-60k with tt gear and no amps. Could look it up here I'm sure.

Limits wouldn't surprise me, since they obviously jacked with the loot system. No more 25k trox, etc.

How much of that ped will Living Dead Girl get to buy ammo?

Last edited:
So incredibly well deserved after such a long time ingame, and unamped on top of that. I would have done Foma and the likes unamped to if I didnt find it so mind bogglingly boring and tedious. But I suppose it's not guys like me who are easilly bored but rather guys like you who stick to it that gets the rewards. Anyway :tiphat:

All what we have seen long time ago - was before 2012. Now max mutiplier in mining, which was confirmed - 1:500
In 2007, my own max hit was 1:4000 (6k+ oil tower, planetside unamped)
8000 PED is similar to 7500, this is just random.
Now it is impossible to hit more (or I do not know someone who hit more)

Huge gratz man! I know you've waited a long , long time on that. Well deserved.
I remember you and Mojo tp running a certain noob on TI several years ago that pulled of an unamped tt finder tower!
( cough , cough)
I also remember you guys having to help me fight the mobs off so that I could get my daily pulls.
I owe you guys the world. Y'all went out of your way to help us out back then.
Thus , you deserved the tower.

:wise: actually it's possible to hit even higher than that I recall seeing someone post here that they hit a XXIV without an amp - think it was like 23k or something

UPDATE: found the post - it was 30k on foma
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?229875-30k-Caldorite&highlight=unamped

In 2012 it was still possible (was still old loot system). In 2012 was implemented new loot system, therefore comparing data between 2012 and 2013-2017 is incorrect.

Back