Quickening

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Amberle Quickening Netherwraith
So I spent the first 30mins hunting Atrox and hit this small HoF:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Now for the thoughts ;)

1. It took me about 5 mins. to completely get used to the controls, no big deal.
2. The environments look a lot better. There seems to be a significant difference between high and medium graphics. On lower graphics things seem pretty dark (my screeny shows that) but on high things look overly bright sometimes. Not Crysis but not sub-par either, I'm satisfied.
3. Items in Inventory and Storage looks ridiculous but I'd care less about that, doesn't affect my gameplay. And they don't take 5mins. to load (I have a pretty full storage so..) people are definitely exaggerating. Although, the time is indeed longer than it used to be.
4. Loot is awesome (duh I Hof'ed :D). Although, I've only killed Atrox thus far.
5. Have MA delivered a solid package? NO. But, so far I don't see any game-breaking flaws, things can be honed and polished. Am I satisfied? YES.

And for the record, I use a laptop with 2.0Ghz dual-core, 2GB RAM, 512mb Nvidia 7950 card. and the game runs absolutely fine on medium/high. Just fine tune it up ;)

GL to you all, this VU will rock in time to come ;)

Last edited:
Gratz on your first VU10 Hof... Many to come hopefully!

Back