Fishing

Lerp

Provider
I was fishing at a Port Atlantas pier while listening to AtlasHaven Raido and after a battle lasting 3 minutes; I pulled up this huge rippersnapper.

It was the largest fish I had seen. I was excited. It was just what I was after to make more pet food.

Now im not complaining, so dont get me wrong.
Its just that I had used some expencive bait and my fishing pole was new and full repair.
Yes the fish was huge but I did not expect the damage to my pole to be so expencive.

My question is: was I doing something wrong? Maybe a PA pier is not the place to be. Should I find some more quiet location or maybe use Puny bait.
Thank you.

It was a hot midday at PA, I was swimming near the pier, peacefully and quietly, when something sharp pierced my butt and then some guy on the pier was screaming what a huge fish he caught. I tore off the fishing line and hastily swam away from the crazy man.

I don't complain, maybe PA isn't the right place for swimming, especially with all these newcomers peeing in delight from the pier at sight of PA glory... But who will pay for the massive decay of my bum?

:silly2:

Can I get a price check on a chunk of avatar flesh.
Its about one half pound off the right cheek.
I know its not the rippersnapper I thought it was but to the girls it must be worth something.
I would be willing to trade it for a mother ship or a welding wire.

Can I get a price check on a chunk of avatar flesh.
Its about one half pound off the right cheek.
I know its not the rippersnapper I thought it was but to the girls it must be worth something.
I would be willing to trade it for a mother ship or a welding wire.
I'm not too sure about the price for a pound of flesh.
PM Shylock though, he's bound to know.

Back