Suggestion: Fix Mining

Art Jennifer

Elite
Lady Jennifer Art
Cheers. See y'all in another few years. Will keep an eye out for changes.

Peace and good luck.

Edit:

1.This only reflects mining.
2. TT 286,000ped cycled mining YTD. <84% TT return (would have been more but mayhems/events switched focus)
- Ranked in order of amount of ped spend in each
- TT Return: 68% on planet
- TT Return: 93% FOMA
3. Do not default to not enough cycled. This is a basic bitch response and shows a clear lack of understanding of 1. the game 2. building a brand/business 3. brains.

@Ludvig|MindArk

TT %
JanCrafting0.00%
FebCrafting62.39%
MarchCrafting104.21%
AprilCrafting77.50%
JanHunting96.26%
FebHunting85.11%
MarchHunting94.05%
AprilHunting92.38%
JanMining77.19%
FebMining94.02%
MarchMining58.27%
AprilMining74.80%
TotalTotal85.39%

Last edited:
interesting
TT %
JanCrafting99.00%
FebCrafting102.39%
MarchCrafting112.21%
AprilCrafting99.50%
JanHunting98.26%
FebHunting107.11%
MarchHunting100.05%
AprilHunting99.38%
JanMining104.19%
FebMining98.02%
MarchMining98.27%
AprilMining106.80%
TotalTotal100.39%

interesting
TT %
JanCrafting99.00%
FebCrafting102.39%
MarchCrafting112.21%
AprilCrafting99.50%
JanHunting98.26%
FebHunting107.11%
MarchHunting100.05%
AprilHunting99.38%
JanMining104.19%
FebMining98.02%
MarchMining98.27%
AprilMining106.80%
TotalTotal100.39%

Assume this is your returns. I think this clearly shows the challenges and what restricts this game.

You're the extreme. I'm the average (most common) player, to which we keep the game going.

But thanks for sharing.

These numbers mean nothing without seeing the tt cycled

Assume this is your returns. I think this clearly shows the challenges and what restricts this game.

You're the extreme. I'm the average (most common) player, to which we keep the game going.

But thanks for sharing.

Its not my returns just mocking people who post numbers like they mean anything.Its easy to post whatever % you want, no one will believe it unless its an official number from Mindark.

interesting
TT %
JanCrafting99.00%
FebCrafting102.39%
MarchCrafting112.21%
AprilCrafting99.50%
JanHunting98.26%
FebHunting107.11%
MarchHunting100.05%
AprilHunting99.38%
JanMining104.19%
FebMining98.02%
MarchMining98.27%
AprilMining106.80%
TotalTotal100.39%
Who pays that 0.39%?

What ever the case is...there are many miners crying for help, just the fact that 2 expirienced players purchase big ul amp and than start selling it couple days later means .... 2+2= 88%

if your not getting good returns mining your mining incorrectly, when I mined, I constantly got good returns (95%+). Other people I know have good returns too. In order to get a decent estimation, you need to do 5000 drops on the low side

Its not my returns just mocking people who post numbers like they mean anything.Its easy to post whatever % you want, no one will believe it unless its an official number from Mindark.

Why spend the time doing that. Than adding something useful to help improve the game for all?

Suppose you do have the bot software on in the background though :D

Why spend the time doing that. Than adding something useful to help improve the game for all?

Suppose you do have the bot software on in the background though :D
I spent 2 minutes editing some %.it is very helpful to those people who trust blindly whatever they read.i am not a game developer to improve the game, i just play it.

OP there's been a mining glitch lately where the server thinks that you are dropping probes in the same place and this results in a bad hitrate. If you youse LBML you can try and relog after a long unusual streak of NRFs, the game will throw you back where you where minute ago and you will clearly see it because of the circles on the map, but the probes will still be gone from your inventory. I noticed this on a few planets and reported it, not sure about Calypso tho, gotta think the servers there are maintained better.

I haven't played much the last month or so. but my mining and crafting returns were all perfectly fine. still getting the 93-96% tt returnes with mining as normal and i didn't do much of crafting but i cant complain about the numbers I've gotten so far.

if you follow the sheep you will be killed like the rest, make your own path and find your profit spots.

Play smarter not harder.

OP there's been a mining glitch lately where the server thinks that you are dropping probes in the same place and this results in a bad hitrate. If you youse LBML you can try and relog after a long unusual streak of NRFs, the game will throw you back where you where minute ago and you will clearly see it because of the circles on the map, but the probes will still be gone from your inventory. I noticed this on a few planets and reported it, not sure about Calypso tho, gotta think the servers there are maintained better.
I've been telling that to people for a while, but whatever to try to teach someone, they will still continue doing stupid shit they already do and continue complaining.

1.This only reflects mining.
2. TT 286,000ped cycled mining YTD. <84% TT return (would have been more but mayhems/events switched focus)
- Ranked in order of amount of ped spend in each
- TT Return: 68% on planet
- TT Return: 93% FOMA
3. Do not default to not enough cycled. This is a basic bitch response and shows a clear lack of understanding of 1. the game 2. building a brand/business 3. brains.

If you were mining with p20 p50 pxxx + a big amp it is normal. I did p50 lvl13,12,10, and mostly 7-8 and had worst returns, and i did only foma. I dont have the nerves for planet side. after i switched to l30 i had steady returns. You can do good with P series only if you hit a big one.
Anyway, mining is so dead, you endup tt-ing everything unkess you have 20-50k to keep the resources.

Edit: nvm

Last edited:
If you were mining with p20 p50 pxxx + a big amp it is normal. I did p50 lvl13,12,10, and mostly 7-8 and had worst returns, and i did only foma. I dont have the nerves for planet side. after i switched to l30 i had steady returns. You can do good with P series only if you hit a big one.
Anyway, mining is so dead, you endup tt-ing everything unkess you have 20-50k to keep the resources.

Edit: nvm
I sell all resources I loot. True, some for 102% minimum, but I manage to sell everything. You must find network of crafters/people who might need your stuff, literally everything sells, depending on the stack. You can't put stack of 8k ped of azzurdite at auction for example, it will not sell. Many resources that might not be that valuable, traders will buy for 101% or so at twin peaks, so you can always unload and get at least excavator decay back instead of losing it.

Mindark does a great job

of mining our wallets...

being return viariable it is kind useless. every player has different RNG and just infininte number of loot events (being it probes dropped, craft clicks or monster death) woudl average out.
we can decide if we are to trust the devs or not.
if we decide to trust the devs the latest publishednumber show 98% tt return.
being (caly) 80% (woughly) shraps i would add 0.8 from conversion (circa)
so it is 98.8%
that is the expected return for an infinite series of event.
examining 1 loot or 1000 or 10k is not meaning anything, you are in some point of the possible distributions.
i would love MA stats in term of TT psoted each quarter, not because i care but for transaprency and to avoid
the whining threads..... 98 is average, if this month you returned 84 someone has retrned 98.03 so that your "loss" is splitted in other "lesses loss"
and btw we are nming it a loss the correct name is "cost to play

Back