fix the tier increase rates for (L) items

infamousH4

Old Alpha
Society
Hardcore
h4mmer 4nd s1ckle
fix the tier increase rates for (L) items.

this is taking too much time, i have 0 confidence in this company.

It shouldnt really be fixed so UL owners would have some benefits of paying massive money for tier rates my thinking.

It shouldnt really be fixed so UL owners would have some benefits of paying massive money for tier rates my thinking.

i dont need (L) items for hunting, i need it for PVP fights. i need to have high tier sparkbites, kind of hard to do that now since tiers rates been broken for more than half of a year.

i dont need (L) items for hunting, i need it for PVP fights. i need to have high tier sparkbites, kind of hard to do that now since tiers rates been broken for more than half of a year.

Well fitting irony for me since I am sitting on a perfected mindforce implant (UL) bought for the purpose to tier limited mindforce chips for PVP and hunting :hammer::hammer:

So I would be glad to see this update hopefully before the decade is over :(

Do the Armatrix extenders cause you to get too higher tiers in addition to reducing decay? Do weapon efficiency enhancers have any effect on decay or tiering?

Not just hunting , most of mining finders heavily require tiering , and am still waiting for that fix , but still everything has a roll on effect anyway , cant sell high tier items if they dont tier , so the economy suffers

180 days of tier increase rates in (L) items not working as intended.

:mad:

Back