Fix this godforsaken lag

Do you think MA should prioritize fixing this lag above all else?

• Yes

Votes: 143 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had to turn it off, just unplayable :)

At least I will try more Virtuverse...

Soooo, what's the CLD payout going to be this week? Maybe the market price was getting too hot. Maybe the 'theorists' are right that MA cannot allow EU to become too successful and are testing a new turnover reduction strategy?

Well, identification: loot lag, spawning of vehicles and pets - but not arming or firing weaps etc.
Fixing - well ok, is it via a different port, what do loots and spawning have in common.... etc. etc. GL!

We are currently trying to identify and fix the issue. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Been playing MWO today and there are also problems with above average lag. Could the reason be external?

Been playing MWO today and there are also problems with above average lag. Could the reason be external?
Yes, it is always possible. Level3 tends to suck more often than not.

Yes, I was wondering about ports as a possible external reason. Am not super high techie, but isn't there something about super-low-latency ports for gaming purposes?

#1 rule of business: Always make it as easy as possible for your customers to spend their money.

Yes!! I am having lag across the board. Websites, games etc. Almost as if a worm is loose. Started same time as the gasoline pipeline hack. Getting worse by the minute tbh.

I noticed also, on mine and some random youtuber content providers a jittery stuttering in video playback (older still) that seems random but persistent.

Of course, MA lag is worse than the rest and we've seen it before. I always figured it might be a rogue crypto miner. Maybe easier to blame microsoft.
(some) Banks in the UK have had outages all day too.

Auction and skills systems have no lag at all, it was the same last Monday. Only experienced lag on loot and buy/sell at Trade Terminal.

PS: Didn't find lag anywhere else. Twitch and YouTube for example working very good. It's only on Entropia Universe here.

We are currently trying to identify and fix the issue. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Seams like also Daily CDF Missions are not available ATM.

Seams like MA wants to get rid of their dedicated users of their service and that they start to move to other Real Cash Economies and deposit their money somewhere else.

PS: If someone needs some unlimited RX OpTac x1 Shin Guards (M) please contact me in game.

Auction and skills systems have no lag at all, it was the same last Monday. Only experienced lag on loot and buy/sell at Trade Terminal.

PS: Didn't find lag anywhere else. Twitch and YouTube for example working very good. It's only on Entropia Universe here.

Yeah.. Mindark's server lag is so huge it affects youtube, twitch etc.
No

Yes man, it is not your network that is causing the lag... Mindark's servers has been extremely laggy the past couples of days.

Lootlag, Spawning vehicles, teleporting etc has been impossible because there is up to 2 minutes delay.

Really enjoyed these deaths recently.

Something definitely needs to be done.

The answer for this one is simple.. Leave Calypso, and go somewhere else.

The reason why this is happening is that there is too many folks on Calypso and not enough on other planets (like Next Island and Toulan and Cyrene... In short, Spread out.. and if you do have a sleipnir or a quad.. You just need welding, wire, a repair tool, and a sspace thruster and you can go anywhere.. and star on something different.. But apparently a lot of folks are scared of heading off planet.. they're cowards.. Me? I'll go where I please.. Rocktropia One day, Toulan another , Next Island another.. Try something new. Just do something different.. you can cut trees on Toulan, you can visit ancient Greece on NI, or Secret Island on Roctropiq.. Hit Cyrene and do a few missions.

In short.. Just leave Calypso for a while and try something new.. and don't be a coward.. enough said.

(Sgt.) Benjamin Ben Coyote , IFN Marines of Arkadia
A.K.A. "The Blind Sniper". and his pets.

The answer for this one is simple.. Leave Calypso, and go somewhere else.

The reason why this is happening is that there is too many folks on Calypso and not enough on other planets (like Next Island and Toulan and Cyrene... In short, Spread out.. and if you do have a sleipnir or a quad.. You just need welding, wire, a repair tool, and a sspace thruster and you can go anywhere.. and star on something different.. But apparently a lot of folks are scared of heading off planet.. they're cowards.. Me? I'll go where I please.. Rocktropia One day, Toulan another , Next Island another.. Try something new. Just do something different.. you can cut trees on Toulan, you can visit ancient Greece on NI, or Secret Island on Roctropiq.. Hit Cyrene and do a few missions.

In short.. Just leave Calypso for a while and try something new.. and don't be a coward.. enough said.

A.K.A. "The Blind Sniper". and his pets.
There must be a trend. Either universal or MA specific. But it has been 1 year since the last fiasco. The next PP VU is in the next month. Maybe it is related.

Also, good to see you Blind Sniper :)

I m on Toulan for weeks now, Loot lag/tt lag/repair lag is universal not planet/server specific. The daily craft run at Toulan is taking 2/3 x more time to finish, to not talk about the horrible return rates. I really hope they can sync the servers or whatever is causing this tomorrow and not need to wait one more day.

A.K.A. "The Blind Sniper". and his pets

Arkadia, both surface and underground, suffer laggs too dude.

its maint window atm....written in the support tab of the client loader....its another hour or such

old players, and they behave like children;)

Entropia Universe - Extended Server Downtime for Maintenance

On Monday, 2021-05-17 at 07:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for extended maintenance to address the recent server performance issues.

We estimate a downtime period of 2-3 hours.

How am I watching someone live on EU on twitch if the servers are down?!

Forget what I said

It's all over guys its not calypso and it seems to be affecting a lot of stuff not just EU could be coincidence but, it seems its all related lots of ISP's are down all over the US and Europe

I wish I hadn't been right earlier when I said they wouldn't be able to fix it :(

This thread is a year old. Yet the lag is still here, just in a different form. This loot lag is the worst. You can't really use autoloot pill when it's bad. You'll have to wait for 5-30 seconds in that one spot until mob is looted. A time waster and less dollars per hour MA could gain. How the heck in a RCE economy with so much money involved they think it's alright to leave it like that over a weekend?

Many people decided to take a break this weekend because of this loot lag.

I just drag them all to the same spot and end up with a pile of bodies around me. Weird to global on a mob 2 kills ago while shooting the current one :D

Hi, there's still loot lag, please fix.

Thank you

Game is totaly fine for me now

Back