flashbacktitle-3.jpg

juke03.gif

Time Warp to the Past
Enjoy Sounds from the 60's, 70's & 80's
At Corinth Beach Every Sunday
(on the pier - south end)
21:00 - Midnight (in-world time)

* * * * * * * * *​

Join me for ... a walk down memory lane ... or step onto that lane for the first time and make old discoveries.

Agenda

* 21:00 - Midnight (game time) ... music from the past​

Contests

* Contests may change from week to week

* You must attend to be eligible to participate​

During & After Show Activities

* These activities will vary

* The best fun is had from spontaneous creativeness​

Special Requests ... if you have any oldies but goodies that you would like to hear, please post your requests in this thread ... be sure to give full name of artist, as well as full title of the song ... but it must be from the 60's to the 80's. Requested songs will be listened to prior to adding to the playlist to make sure that they adhere to the standards set not only by MSR, but by our radio host (711), as well as the EULA. See my post here for further explanation.

Fasten Your Seatbelts
And Prepare For Time Warp To The Past

Last edited:
OMG ... what a fun Flashback show that was. You guys never cease to amaze me with your creativity. I have plenty of footage to pull another fun video together, and will get to that shortly, but probably won't be posted until sometime in the morning. However, I will tell you (those who weren't at the show), that the activities were just crazy, and I'm saving it all for the video. However, I have a few pics I'll share with you to show off the divingboard that Nighthawk from Irken Invaders made, along with some other special pics. The ME is complements of Beechbum from Irken as well. Those Irken guys are just freakin' amazing. Also, Wildman did the MS9 water art. :wtg:

But then ... Wildman and Della from Wild D3amons were also shooting off fireworks ... and the lot of you were shooting off launchers and weapons for a major light show that rocked the pier. :yay:

Here are a few special pics ... but you'll want to come back to view the video when I have it posted to get the full flavor of the jump diving off the end of the pier, and the diving board. These guys are quite creative, and WACKY. :laugh:

What a way to make an entrance ... first initial sign-in, I got this screen effect with me swimming and bubbles all around ... had to get a screenshot ...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Nice water art ... this was done by Wildman, and this photo shows off the diving board that Nighthawk created, as well as some ME that decorated the pier that Beechbum did ...

Glowing ME heart ... this was created by Beechbum ...

The diving board and water art at sunrise ...

Jeffe from Irken Ivaders and I dancing at sunrise ...

Two of the three photos my socmate Mac sent me ... told him I would post them for him ...

View from the balcony in the mountain beach house ...

Time to take he plunge ... :D

Thanks for an awesome party everyone. :yay:

I love spontaneity ... I wanted to join everyone in the craziness, but I had to stand in position with the video camera so that I could capture everything. They were definitely having a good time, and getting rather creative with the makeshift diving board jumps. It was Wildman and Della who were shooting off the fireworks, so thank you very much for that generosity. And ... it was Jeffe from Irken Invaders who got the last dance at the end. :D It's just a simple and fun video that captures the specialness of friends enjoying a new environment.

Enjoy! :yay:

(press HQ after video starts)
best to watch on bigger HQ screen at YouTube

Last edited:
:yay::yay: I had such a great time :wtg::wtg:

will be at many more i think:D

Last edited:
Insert diving board = lots of fun :)

I can't say it enough ... I love this community, and have for over 4 years ... and each time we get together, it's either an adventure, an interesting experience, or a kick-ass off-the-virtual-wall blast. Those who come out to my MidNite Moods and Flashback shows are proof that we have not only some crazy-ass Entropians who definitely know how to party, but also know how to exhibit creative spontaneity to the max.

Every experience is memorable ... and even though my videos right now are simplistic in format, they still show your energy and humorous personalities which help make some of our activities in-world the best they can be. One of these days when I master this Sony Vegas Studio 9 editing software I have, I'll be able to splash your incredible selves across the movie screen and highlight the creative brilliance of your friendship and support that endears me to all of you.

To Nighthawk ... thank you my dear, for the EFD Award, and also for your contributions at the Flashback show that helped make it even more fun. Your creativity is appreciated. ;)

To Della and Brent ... it's nice to see the two of you on the party scene these days, and it was quite apparent that the two of you were really enjoying yourselves. Thank you again to both of you for your generosity in providing the fireworks. It added a really nice touch to the night and dawn skies. Thanks again Brent, for the MS9 that you did with ME in the water at the end of the pier, that was quite special, and many were commenting on how cool it looked wavering under water. :D

To Archie ... thank you for posting the pic ... I was hoping that someone would get a photo from the water angle. I didn't want to move and miss all the craziness that went on before the jumps. As you can tell by the video, there were a few interesting moments. I absolutely loved the deaths on the diving board, but I think one of the most hysterical moments for me was ... when Dralind really made an effort to jump off the diving board backwards. :laugh: I couldn't stop laughing. I had chatted with him on Skype and he said that he had a bit of a challenge with his computer while attempting that backward jump, but I'm glad he did, because it made for some rather fun footage.

I can't wait till the next rockin' party! :yay:

A B-U-M-P for this week's Flashback Oldies show ... be sure to get your song requests posted so that they can be que'd up on the playlist. :wtg: See the original post for all of the details about this MSR radio show.

Request-
Rough Boy by ZZ Top

Songs for the Flashback

Just want to add a couple, kinda in the oldies mood today...;)

Midnight Rider - Allman Brothers

Rag Mama Rag - The Band

Who'll Stop The Rain - Credence Clearwater Revival

Life in the Fast Lane - Eagles

Knockin on Heaven's Door - Eric Clapton/Bob Dylan

Wild Night - Van Morrison

even though i won't be online i would like to request a song.

freebird - lynryd skynryd

i'd like to dedicate to my cousin who passed earlier this week on monday night...it was his favorite song

even though i won't be online i would like to request a song.

freebird - lynryd skynryd

i'd like to dedicate to my cousin who passed earlier this week on monday night...it was his favorite song

In the Que Shawty ... and my deepest condolences for your loss my dear. You are missed, and hope you get home soon so that you can join us again. I know you have more road-tripping to do with work once back, but we'll catch you along the way I'm sure. :hug:

Hey was fun tonight at the show . Oh got a SS of MS9 .Think she like it . :p

Hey was fun tonight at the show . Oh got a SS of MS9 .Think she like it . :p

OMG Sparky ... that's too funny ... what FUN all of that was. Cyber and I were just non-stop with those antics. :laugh: I'm hoping someone else got some screen shots, or were taking video, because Cyber and I were seeing a lot of red.

The highlight though ... had to be when Star came out of nowhere at the Corinth ring and snapped my lights out with a 239.7 critical hit using his DOA FoeRipper ... you just haven't been killed until you've been killed by Star. :laugh: I think he's working on seeing how long he can go without getting killed himself ... he says it hasn't happened yet after VU 10. I PM'd him after the fact and we laughed about it. He's full of surprises sometimes, but makes it fun ... especially when it's unexpected. :D

Here are a few photos ...

Cyber exercising on the end of the diving board ... NOT

Brent Wildman playing dead on the diving board ... NOT

Death is so ... red ... ok, that's true

A sunset dance with my long time dear friend JD from Entropia Directory who came out to relax a little bit with the oldies ... was SO nice to see him again ... it's been a while ... he looks like he's reaching for the sun :D ... fact, fact, fact

CyberTrash and I sync dancing with our glow sticks ... ok, that's true too

Thanks for all the fun! :yay:

OMG Sparky ... that's too funny ... what FUN all of that was. Cyber and I were just non-stop with those antics. :laugh: I'm hoping someone else got some screen shots, or were taking video, because Cyber and I were seeing a lot of red.

The highlight though ... had to be when Star came out of nowhere at the Corinth ring and snapped my lights out with a 239.7 critical hit using his DOA FoeRipper ... you just haven't been killed until you've been killed by Star. :laugh: I think he's working on seeing how long he can go without getting killed himself ... he says it hasn't happened yet after VU 10. I PM'd him after the fact and we laughed about it. He's full of surprises sometimes, but makes it fun ... especially when it's unexpected. :D

Here are a few photos ...

Cyber exercising on the end of the diving board ... NOT

Brent Wildman playing dead on the diving board ... NOT

Death is so ... red ... ok, that's true

A sunset dance with my long time dear friend JD from Entropia Directory who came out to relax a little bit with the oldies ... was SO nice to see him again ... it's been a while ... he looks like he's reaching for the sun :D ... fact, fact, fact

CyberTrash and I sync dancing with our glow sticks ... ok, that's true too

Thanks for all the fun! :yay:

WOW u got a few good ones to i love the one u and JD thats cool . He looks like he giving u the sun hehe ,. Holpe more ppl got a few to . Cant wait to see . :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Too Funny Guys.:yay:
Great Pics. Loved the track to the vid Cyber.:)
Must have been a lot of sharks..That's a lot of blood in the water.:eek:

OMG ... I can't stop laughing ... that video ROCKS Cyber, and I too love the track you used, excellent choice. I didn't know you were capturing footage of our craziness, but SOOOOO glad that you did. What a fun time THAT was.

I can't wait to do it again, but ... we really have Brent Wildman to thank for that, as well as building the diving boards. He started it all, but that's what happens when we all get together, it's NUTS ... and that's what it's all about ... crazy-ass FUN. The group that continues to come out to support MSR are the BEST ... oh, and the most far out there, but I wouldn't want them any other way. It doesn't take long for the newcomers to fit right in either. :D

Thank you Cyber ... that was awesome, and I'm looking forward to falling into death with you again. ;)

:hug:

I dance over your corpse

Excellent pictures and videos; the ending to Cyber's video really cracked me up! Nice work all ;-)

It's that time again ... the Flashback Oldies show is on at 21:00 in-world time today, and as usual ... I'm sure it's going to be a crazy-ass time. I have something a little different to add into the mix this time, so be sure to join us on the pier at Corinth Beach ... at least that's where we start ... never know where our crazy-ness will take us ... we're quite portable. :D

What a night it was ... it all started during Twitchie's show (Twitching Hour) at 18:00 when we ran newbies from PA to Swamp Camp and then Billy's, but then decided to run them on to Phoenix as well before the show ended. Then after I took over to do the Flashback Oldies show, we ran from Phoenix to Skiron and then on to Corinth, but ... not without a few server crashes of course.

It was a fun time ... and the group we had for this run was a bunch of nutbars for sure. I got a few interesting photos ...

Krutz from Irken Invaders found himself a nice perch on a couple of TP's ...

This was the radar during the Skiron to Corinth leg of the run ...

3-corinth-tp-runradar.jpg

Bashin' Atrox and lightin' up the night ...

Now ... what this looks like, is Krutz ready to cut the Trox off at the knees, Quiet Vega (from NBK) ready to do a slice 'n' dice on the face, while CyberTrash (from Irken Invaders) goes for the bullseye ...

But what it really is ... is Krutz about to commit harry karry, Quiet Vega getting the hell outta the way, and Cyber takin' care of business as usual ...

This was just a spontaneous moment caught on film ...

And of course, yours truly having a sunrise splash at Corinth ...

Along the way to Corinth ... we were all listening to the oldies I was playing on MSR, and this particular song came on called "Puttin' on the Ritz" ... Quiet Vega and I happened to have been together on the beach when he stopped and started tap dancing to the track ... I had to catch this on film because he was using other emotes that just made it fit the song quite nicely.

Yes ... I had to duplicate footage to fill out the song, but it was too cute not to ... I'll have to get him to do something unique to this song non-stop for 3 mins 20 secs for an updated version. :laugh: Besides, at this point in the run, we were all pretty much experiencing some lag, including me, and I usually don't, so that's why certain segments of his dancing in the video look like it snaps a bit. I probably could have done a better job with the transitions (especially the last one), but I was too tired to do any more editing. :silly2:

It's rather cute ...

(best watched at YouTube in HQ on bigger screen)

Last edited:
Looks like a fun time had by all.:yay:
Heya Vega... Lookin' Super Duper! :)

Awsome action shots there Star. :cool:

Let's time warp to the past ... Sunday, Sep 20th at 21:00 in-world time ... we will gather on the pier at Corinth Beach long enough for people to catch up with us ... there are special plans for this week's Flashback Oldies show. :wtg:

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

We will be doing a marathon TP run to as many of the new TP's as possible. We covered a lot of ground during this past MidNite Moods show Friday night. Come join us if you need the TP's, or even if you don't need the TP's ... I'll be playing hours and hours of oldies ... and doing TP runs with our regular group of MSR supporters absolutely ROCKS ... not to mention providing crazy-ass antics and banter in chat that keeps us laughing non-stop.

I will be asking a specific question at each TP stop about the run to that TP, and the person who gives me the correct answer first wins 20 ped. If you're sharp and tuned in ... you could grab a few peds for yourself.

Here's a special bonus ... if there's anyone who answers 2 or more questions correctly during our evening of TP runs, that person will win a special prize worth a TT value well over 100 peds.

See You At Flashback
21:00 in-world time - Sunday, Sep 20th

Sounds cool. Will be there.

Measure progress teared a little differently, but it was fun ! :)

Magic mushrooms.. :headbang::tongue2:

Irken dance.. xP

i cant believe i missed this!!

i was online all day too.... i'll try to pay better attention to msr events from now on :)

i cant believe i missed this!!

i was online all day too.... i'll try to pay better attention to msr events from now on :)

:wise: everyne should :D there's a wicked :dj: ;) a whole bunch of :cool: and :loco: people, everyone is :dance: :tprun::shots::handgun::boxer::drink: :naughty: :woot:

Symbolic representations of fervent emotions?

Jack Cappy Walsh was the n^th colonist to discover Smilies ..... [More]! Congratulations!

CIMPH!

Jack Cappy Walsh was the n^th colonist to discover Smilies ..... [More]! Congratulations!

CIMPH!

:lolup::clap::rofl:

Can't wait to Sunday!!!:yay:

SIMH :nana::thumbup:

Last edited:
Status
Back