Flashback w/MindStar9 - (time change)

Status
B-U-M-P ... for this Sunday's show ... if you have any "oldies" requests that fit into the decades I cover, then post them here so that I can get them que'd up for ya ... remember that the time has changed, and the show is now from 21:00 - midnight MA time every Sunday ... right after my MSR partner's show ... "The Twitching Hour" from 18:00 - 21:00 at Billy's. :wtg:

See you there ... last week's show was bigger and better than any previous ones, and Twitchie counted a total of 38 people enjoying the fun. We meet just West of the Corinth Beach TP, and we get pretty crazy with our antics, so check it out one of these Sundays. :D

You asked for it :)

Creedence Clearwater Revival\ Fortunate Son
Blue Oyster Cult\ Godzilla
Bob Segar\ Against the Wind
Cher\ Just Like Jesse James
Credence Clearwater Revival\ Run Through The Jungle
Dr. Hook\ Mama Don't Dance & Your Daddy Don't Rock & Roll
EdwinStarr\ War
Golden Earring\ Twilight Zone
KC and the Sunshine Band\ Play That Funky Music White Boy
Leo Sayer\ When I Need You
LynyrdSkynyrd\ SimpleMan
Michael Jackson\ Thriller
Bob Segar\ Old Time Rock and Roll
Whitesnake\ Here I Go Again On My Own
David Essex\Rock On
Edgar Winter\ Frankenstein
Elton John\ The Bitch Is Back
George Thorogood & the Destroyers\Bad To The Bone
Gloria Estefan\ Conga
Jefferson Airplane\ White Rabbit
Madonna\ Borderline
Pat Benatar\ You Better Run
Pat Benatar\ Don't Let It Show
Robyn \ Show Me Love
Steve Miller Band\ The Joker
The Animals\ House Of The Rising Sun
The Band \The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
Vicki Lawrence\ The night the lights went out in Georgia

:eyecrazy: Geez. There goes Softy. LOL

LOL feel free to use them on your show too Twitchie :)

Holy Moly Softy ... nice list for SURE ... and I'm on it girlfriend. :yay:

Hey ... go over to Twitchie's thread and create a list for him too, I ain't sharin' nothin' :laugh:

just kidding ... my partner and I share everything MSR ;)

Get ready to ... time warp again to the past ... and if you have any requests, or your own special playlist of oldies that you would like to hear during the Flashback show on Sunday, then get busy and post. :wtg: All I need is the full name of the song and artist. :D

What a fun time ... especially since Corinth is one of those places the new bot invasion is taking place. We had all kinds of guests over on the dance floor that QuietVega built for us ... even while he was trying to build it. :laugh:

However ... I did create a contest for those out in the bot field workin' their asses off for some loot and getting crap. First person to bring any flavor bot to the Flashback dance area West of the TP would win some peds. I'll be damned if it wasn't Softy who brought over a Drone Coordinator first, before she brought over one of her CompuBOB's (spider bot) to the dance floor. (BOB = Battery-Operated Boyfriend). :eek:

Then ... it was Fang who was gathering up a few Attackers, Coordinators and ankle biters to bring to the party. They kept it lively, that's for sure. I asked for it and they gave it to me. :D My MSR partner Twitchie is my official body counter of those who come to the show to party, and join in the craziness, even if they can only stay for a little while, and Sunday's count totaled 43. That's the largest party so far ... oh, and he did not count the extra guests. :laugh: We just get nuts when a bunch of us get together, and anything goes ... never know what to expect at my shows, other than total nuttyness, but that's the way I like it. :silly2:

Hear are a few photos ...

Fang brought the Attackers and SpiderBots, but before
Softy brought her CompuBOB's, I believe the
Coordinator on the dance floor is her doing.

fb-1.jpg

Kinda hard for QV to build the dance floor
with so many interruptions.
:laugh:

fb-2.jpg

Once the dance floor was completed,
the SpiderBots decided to take it for a test drive.

fb-3.jpg

But then got distracted with all the
people they saw on the dinner menu.

fb-4.jpg

Even McCormick came by for bit to have some fun.
I asked him when the next video was, and he said
he's working on it but it's going to be boring.
Well, I doubt that, because his videos are frickin' brilliant!
:wise:

fb-5.jpg

Then a little ankle biter came by and asked for a dance.

fb-6.jpg

So I obliged and we boogied down for a bit,
until someone decided that he was an unwelcome guest.
That, or Softy decided she needed another BOB. :silly2:

fb-7.jpg

QuietVega did a great job on the dance floor.
He said next week it will be seizure-riffic.

fb-8.jpg

And ... the winners this week of the Find the Record contests were ... Ageyan See, Sk8bords, Lilith, and Aleph. I'm working on something new to make it multi-tiered and more challenging, same with the Find Mac during my MidNite Moods show.

Thank you ... for your continued support of the Flashback Oldies show. I will be working on bringing a new oldies playlist into the mix next week, so if there's anything in particular you're interested in hearing, please post your requests in this thread.

Have a great week!

Sorry I missed most of the show, had company. And when I went back to get some more toys for the party I crashed. Seemed to happen alot this weekend. Not sure if it was because of the problems with the game or because I just installed Windows 7 :scratch2:

Just as an FYI ... the Flashback Oldies show for today ... Aug 16th ... has been canceled. See this thread for more details.

Closing this thread ... there's a new Flashback - The New Dimension thread where all activity content can be found since VU10 ... be sure to post your song requests in time to get them added to the next Flashback show playlist.

Status
Back