flexible mayhem access

Since I see Ludvig actually reading this thread, please pass along to MA devs that competition for mayhem would be a good thing. Now the only competition is who can run a macro the longest with the highest DPS.

just bring back the old mayhem style and get rid of 5K's. cap it at like 2500. that way it isn't a pure luck fest to the only person who gets 3x 5k in a 10 hr run. there is ZERO competition in mayhem now. There used to be at least some semblance of competition. Bring back True Assault / Defense style and 10-15hr Annihilation runs. No more bullshit afk grindfest for 24/7 for 2-4 weeks straight.
isnt this the way some players used to play the same amount of hours but for 5-10 acc using one set of gear .. rented from here and there while others could not get anything because of this mafia?

oh and wasnt this a way for some to share the acc to those who are better at assault and defense? how was that even fair? what competition was that when 2-3 players played most of the first places arranging the spots as they wanted to be...

i.e. "now i m the 1'st next time i let u be the 1'st as long as we keep the top for us?".... this must be the competition u talk about?

just bring back the old mayhem style and get rid of 5K's. cap it at like 2500. that way it isn't a pure luck fest to the only person who gets 3x 5k in a 10 hr run. there is ZERO competition in mayhem now. There used to be at least some semblance of competition. Bring back True Assault / Defense style and 10-15hr Annihilation runs. No more bullshit afk grindfest for 24/7 for 2-4 weeks straight.
The problem was the old system kept having people abuse the competitive nature of the event. So making it a grind only event was the solution, but then it became who can 24/7 their accounts in instances and/or run alts.

Maybe MA should actually properly uphold their fucking TOS and this wouldnt even need to be a suggestion.

Let's do flexible mayhem, but limit folks to 10 (or some arbitrary number of) hours in the event!
why? i really dont care at all if avatar 1234 kills 25/8 not 24/7
i can click craft machine 24/7 why can't i hunt 24/7 ? or mine? the more a player cycles the more he loose TT in favor of other gamers.
ask some "Uber" how much he lost in the last migration... some people would be astonished to the fact that also big boys have long dry spells and can be sevfere 50...80k downturns
when one shots 1m ped per month, just 2% killcost is 20.000 Ped
Enhancers impact 0..5---0.7% of hunting.. another 6.000 ped
i forgot 10ped per hour in pills another (8 hours per day) 2.500 ped

a single high volume hunter brings 8k per month in MU ... we have out there about 100 people that hunts on heavy volumes, they concume 800k MU per month

i am a negligible crafter and consumed 600.000 Novas so manufactured 150.000 Enhancers and about 4.000 amps that were used mainly to serve those high volume players.

please give to gamers DUEAL WELDING so can kill twice as much and burn double amount of enhancers
give a boost of damage shooting EP refined with uniammo to sink EP
give autoactivation of faps and resto and healchip out of the global CD or itemswap so that can shot more
whatever allows someone to solo a vanguard risking 5k per kill.. i think at Arnold wielding a M60, give a 20.000 cells Modmerc WTF edition to shot more
give stackable ARMATRIX AMPS (10 smps in series like batteries

we need people consume more crafted items not limiting activity
and we need 10x playerbase with hge FOMO that hunt even more than the ubers trying to catch up

How about we just make sure there's no way to bypass the built in buff caps while also making sure the vendor items are properly balanced so the rare/regular token cost per item is in line with that items value/utility. We could even add regular vendor refills/ updates with new items. Then people would take off work, skip vacations and neglect their families to grind!

NOTE: It's often said I am incapable of feeling love and don't know friendship and then there was that whole thing with my dad and my moms side of the family so clearly not big on family.

Also note: If you want a vacation the Albanian forest for 13 years is NOT recommended

Maybe MA should actually properly uphold their fucking TOS and this wouldnt even need to be a suggestion.
well, i see let say 3 category of ppl in this game, mainly

1. the crying ones, no matter what MA, event organizers, charts, profs, whatever the fk it is in front of them... there's always a tear on they cheek,
2. there's those ppl who enjoy the game as it is, here for a joyful time, and never having time to pay attention to dummies', polite said, cause time is limited and precious and gaming must be fun afterall ( and it is with all the ups and downs, and MA is trying/ making an effort to provide events and content to create opportunities for fun)
3. ppl who mind their business, do what they have to do, an shut the fk up, making remarks here and there ... and sadly less and less info about the game, because... well bored of morons who always cry like those at 1's point

also,
let's math a bit cause i like math, is always true and precise
- everyone can have a vendor weapon even if is a limited time because those redulite are not that far from any mid lvl player who is determined to make them, in that time frame that it is now, vacations, family or holidays, if u put an effort u make it with an avg dps
- based on that the timeframe for an redulite brings all most the same amount in tokens for the period of time someone want's to complete these missions
- beside redulite is survival, and defense, where u can pull a bit more,
- also u can add depends on each and everyone's time what u can squeeze out from these events
.....................all in all in a year and a half a mid player, determined with patience and perseverance is able to have @120k mtokens...... easy and steady

but the pain is just starting now.. with the purpose... cause
- if u want to make profit u need to compete those who are better at what they do ( and some of them are pretty fking good at organizing they fking free time and whatever to be the first in this..... and wtf so? is that a problem?
- second.. some players ( few actually ) have quit they jobs to make this a basis for they revenue.... why dont we cut them in half just because some ppl want to have what they have... well they make sacrifices that me... and whoever else is whining is not going to do... so mind me but fk off is unfair from me to ask to have the same results as those who put an extra effort...

there's a way for everyone, if there's any1 who want the vendor pulls for himself he needs to stop shooting broods/drones or whatever mob is in this universe and make up his mind... what the actual fuck wants?
vendor stuffs are for personal use or for sell, time spend makes that difference, stop whining guys

my 2 pecs
:banana:

well, i see let say 3 category of ppl in this game, mainly

1. the crying ones, no matter what MA, event organizers, charts, profs, whatever the fk it is in front of them... there's always a tear on they cheek,
2. there's those ppl who enjoy the game as it is, here for a joyful time, and never having time to pay attention to dummies', polite said, cause time is limited and precious and gaming must be fun afterall ( and it is with all the ups and downs, and MA is trying/ making an effort to provide events and content to create opportunities for fun)
3. ppl who mind their business, do what they have to do, an shut the fk up, making remarks here and there ... and sadly less and less info about the game, because... well bored of morons who always cry like those at 1's point

also,
let's math a bit cause i like math, is always true and precise
- everyone can have a vendor weapon even if is a limited time because those redulite are not that far from any mid lvl player who is determined to make them, in that time frame that it is now, vacations, family or holidays, if u put an effort u make it with an avg dps
- based on that the timeframe for an redulite brings all most the same amount in tokens for the period of time someone want's to complete these missions
- beside redulite is survival, and defense, where u can pull a bit more,
- also u can add depends on each and everyone's time what u can squeeze out from these events
.....................all in all in a year and a half a mid player, determined with patience and perseverance is able to have @120k mtokens...... easy and steady

but the pain is just starting now.. with the purpose... cause
- if u want to make profit u need to compete those who are better at what they do ( and some of them are pretty fking good at organizing they fking free time and whatever to be the first in this..... and wtf so? is that a problem?
- second.. some players ( few actually ) have quit they jobs to make this a basis for they revenue.... why dont we cut them in half just because some ppl want to have what they have... well they make sacrifices that me... and whoever else is whining is not going to do... so mind me but fk off is unfair from me to ask to have the same results as those who put an extra effort...

there's a way for everyone, if there's any1 who want the vendor pulls for himself he needs to stop shooting broods/drones or whatever mob is in this universe and make up his mind... what the actual fuck wants?
vendor stuffs are for personal use or for sell, time spend makes that difference, stop whining guys

my 2 pecs
:banana:
Competiveness, professionalism and organisation is all fine to get an advantage.
And considering where im at skill and gearwise in the game atm i guess noone can accuse me of not being competitive.
I make suggestions to discuss how to improve the game for the majority of players in events that should be for the majority of players, its up to mindark what they take from those discussions and if they act or not - in the end i will adapt to be competitive in whichever way mindark deems - directly or indirectly - is needed to perform best.
But im pointing out while i can do all the things needed i would rather they fix in the game the things that otherwise will lead down a rabbithole.

We got loot 2.0 to give players a chance to last through the month, play sustainably and advance over time, so that mindark may keep their players and not loose them to other games.
Making their prime events in a way that rewards switching on a macro and playing something else is imo not necessarily good for player retention.
Yes some will make money from it, but alot will have a negative gaming experience.

For the same reason that companies give their employees vacations and limit their working hours not to limit how productive an employee can be but rather to keep them healthy and motivated to be with the company for a long time to come i think it is important that mindark looks after their players to keep events fun and entertaining and yes competitive but at the same time allows players some flexibility.

A new mayhem in which you must change weapons every 3 minutes, and change armor every 5. Doubt it'd stop macro addicts but it might make em make the macro a bit more complex.

bah, that wouldn't stop macros...

make is so you have to buy a craft a new set of armor and full set of weapons buying bluerprint from an npc and can only do so inside of the mayham instance using mayhem crafting machine. Only weapons or gear in there are what weapons you loot in there. Make it so gera loots every 10 or so mobs. All looted gear in there is soulbound.

Last edited:
A new mayhem in which you must change weapons every 3 minutes, and change armor every 5. Doubt it'd stop macro addicts but it might make em make the macro a bit more complex.

bah, that wouldn't stop macros...

make is so you have to buy a craft a new set of armor and full set of weapons buying bluerprint from an npc and can only do so inside of the mayham instance using mayhem crafting machine. Only weapons or gear in there are what weapons you loot in there. Make it so gera loots every 10 or so mobs. All looted gear in there is soulbound.
if u ask me, that concerns about others points to the lazyness to buy a damn keyboard for a 50$ to be "complex" and proves another thing here ...
that in most of the case the bankroll is the issue ( look at how many tears are all over the forum for the bad.. poor, unfair return players have) , cause u need to have something to able to perform at that high speed and strength

so the issue as i see it all over this forum is the envy not the way of performance, ppl grinding their teeth because they cannot have what other have

there's always someone who should not have that, who dont deserve it, who just loged in and toke it, who plays only during mayhems... and so on

this is my own observation

Because it's fucked that you're even allowed to play 24/7 IMO.

But it's not FOMO, more so "this is the best MU in game, if you don't play now, you'll be fucked rest of the year"
But why is that fucked? Because you can’t play 24/7 it means no one can? You guys understand it’s not like some magic number of hours you play = profit people playing 24/7 are PAYING 24/7

But why is that fucked? Because you can’t play 24/7 it means no one can? You guys understand it’s not like some magic number of hours you play = profit people playing 24/7 are PAYING 24/7
its not playing ....

its not playing ....
I mean call it what you want end of the day because of loot 2.0 NO ONE is TT profiting on long run so what does it matter any of us can do the exact same thing but then it comes down to people not having the bank roll to hunt that way like it’s all ready been said in this thread if crafters can afk craft 24/7 NEVER gotta be at pc all day but to load the machine up why can’t hunters hunt 24/7 this is a RCE WE are the ones paying for our hours so what business is it to any one else

its not playing ....
u play as u like, everyone is playing as they want,

what u say is that is forbidden to ask ChatGPT for answers, or Google, or any source except what u can research while u read yourself on the library's shelves

that's your logic, not your fortee as i said

This is a word we live now :) where a simple bot or macro is a NEW Normal.. well i guess its been a NEW normal for a while.

what u say is that is forbidden to ask ChatGPT for answers, or Google, or any source except what u can research while u read yourself on the library's shelves

what the fuk are u trying to say there?

I mean call it what you want end of the day because of loot 2.0 NO ONE is TT profiting on long run so what does it matter any of us can do the exact same thing but then it comes down to people not having the bank roll to hunt that way like it’s all ready been said in this thread if crafters can afk craft 24/7 NEVER gotta be at pc all day but to load the machine up why can’t hunters hunt 24/7 this is a RCE WE are the ones paying for our hours so what business is it to any one else
well its kind a simple... Game provides crafters with a platform to craft 24/7 so EVERY crafter can do so so basicly AFK option.
Meantime for hunters have to use external programs botts macro what ever.. and not everyone has access to those external helpers which creates a advantage to those who use those programms and dissatvantage tho those dont use... Its so obvious i wonder why i even have to explain it :D

The user account is personal and may not be assigned to a third party. Your Account and Login Details are uniquely associated with Your participation in Entropia Universe and use of the Entropia Universe System. You undertake to ensure that no one but You can use Your login credentials. You may not reveal Your password to any unauthorized person and shall ensure that any document setting out the username and password is stored in such way that no unauthorized person can gain access to the information. You must immediately change Your password or notify MindArk if it is suspected that any unauthorized person know Your password.

It'd seem that if some avatar is skilling for more than 24 consecutive hours Mindark should auto ban such account under suspicion that account details were shared with more than one party.

The user account is personal and may not be assigned to a third party. Your Account and Login Details are uniquely associated with Your participation in Entropia Universe and use of the Entropia Universe System. You undertake to ensure that no one but You can use Your login credentials. You may not reveal Your password to any unauthorized person and shall ensure that any document setting out the username and password is stored in such way that no unauthorized person can gain access to the information. You must immediately change Your password or notify MindArk if it is suspected that any unauthorized person know Your password.

It'd seem that if some avatar is skilling for more than 24 consecutive hours Mindark should auto ban such account under suspicion that account details were shared with more than one party.
You can load up enough mats to craft for over 24 hours tho or hunt 10+ hours craft the rest and then do the same the next day with out logging out. There is multiple reasons why an account could be logged in for over 24 hours and not be shared.

You can load up enough mats to craft for over 24 hours tho or hunt 10+ hours craft the rest and then do the same the next day with out logging out. There is multiple reasons why an account could be logged in for over 24 hours and not be shared.
if standing at the crafing terminal, maybe, but hunting, someone has to sleep sometime...

maybe new game entgine will introduce captchas every little while or something.

When the 15/7 macro abusers are complaining, I guess it may be worth re-reviewing events to perhaps make them more accessible for the 4/24 people with jobs / social lives / sleep. Normal people who play MMORPG for a hobby / relaxation. They do exist you know. :D

The 2023 banking crisis is coming, the tsunami 🌊 of bad deposits / crypto / quantative easing / interest rises may sweep you away with the withdrawal requests if you aren't careful.

Act now. The choices you make will determine both your (and our) future.

The one difference is Mindark, you are playing with other people's money. I hope you never forget that. 💲

Good idea, it could be tied to the points missions, if you completed your missions (in this case it should be changed so we can do all 4 in one mayhem) then you can't enter mayhem anymore. Easy to balance, just adjust the points until its reasonable.

either macroing (or having teams of 3rd-world jobbers running you account while you sleep) is ok, or it's not. MA needs to be clear on that.

nobody here is running it 24/7 legit. and no, you do not have your whole family playing the game on shifts, you know that's a lie, and so does everyone else

all anyone asks for is an EQUAL application of WELL DEFINED rules.

either macroing (or having teams of 3rd-world jobbers running you account while you sleep) is ok, or it's not. MA needs to be clear on that.

nobody here is running it 24/7 legit. and no, you do not have your whole family playing the game on shifts, you know that's a lie, and so does everyone else

all anyone asks for is an EQUAL application of WELL DEFINED rules.

Good point, i would be fine with macroing if MA would state that it's allowed. I mean they obviously allow it since people don't get banned, so just say it.

But i still think there should be some restriction regardless on mayhem. Some people can grind half a endgame wpn in one christmas mayhem.

We used to have flexible mayhem access in the old system and while i like the benefits of the new system that opened up mayhem for the whole playerbase and improved overall turnover/revenue for mindark there is some disadvantage that came with it as well.
Mainly the fact that mayhems take place during regular school vacation times - so anyone who has kids and plans a vacation is bound to miss large parts of the mayhem events.
Also the majority of players can not magically play 24/7 and is bound to miss out on opportunities those who somehow play 24/7 have.
If mayhems were extended by 50%+ in their overall timframe but had a hourlimit per avatar that matches current max hours of events then more players could go on vacations without missing out on mayhem, more players could have equal opportunity at mayhems even if they actually sleep at night and 'only' play ~15/7 and for midnark overall the turnover in mayhem would go up as it opened up mayhem for even more participants.
I understand that gear exchange between multiple avatars could be an issue but we did have a solution for that in place before in the old system which could work again by locking items to avatars once they use them in mayhem for the events duration.
Since there is no direct competition anymore that results in a ranking for top prizes i think it is even easier to have a flexible mayhem.
Please discuss.
going to vacation? get you laptop and playon

Back