Flights between Club NEVERDIE and Space Station ?

Are you interested to fly between the different space locations ?

• Yes

Votes: 64 65.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • Do not know

Votes: 14 14.3%

• Total voters

Kay

Guardian
Society
Freelance
Steph Kay Kiokay
Could you be interested to flight from Club NEVERDIE to the Space Station and vice versa ?

Yes defintely, its expensive to fly from the SR to calypso and then back up to the SS

To travel from Space Resort / Club NEVERDIE to Space Station cost 30 ped one way.
12 ped is decay on spaceship and 18 ped (900 refined oil) is oil consuming.
As we all know, it's not often you get flight out from Space Station, therefore if you fly from Space Resort / Club NEVERDIE to Space Station, the spaceship often has to go empty back to Calypso or Space Resort / Club NEVERDIE. It's an extra expence that has to be covered in some way.
From Space Station to Calypso it cost 4 ped in deacy on Spaceship and 5 ped (250 refined oil) = 9 ped one way.
All cost in TT prices.
For your information.

I am at neverdie right now and boy am I disappointed.

30 bombs 50 ematter bombs nothing nothing when I mean nothing I really mean nothing.

three full 2x0 axes guess what a grand total of 10 ped in loot after emtping my axes. No one around to be found either weather in the club or anywhere else. Truly disappointed.

maybe my expectations where high. I went I am looking for a flight back and then thats it for me I will proable not go back.

very bad experiance to the point that I wanted to chunk my pc.

I am not asking for much I dont expect to make money but I also dont expect to blow 240 ped in 1hrs and not have more ped in repalcement
to contiune to play well they will have to wait to get more from me I am cutting them down to 10 usd a month after that escapaid.

P.S sorry for the rant but its fresh in the mind.

but yeah I still like the game for now but not for long like this

Back