Flying back from Cyrene

Tom

Dominant
Society
CHzF
TM
So today with my friend we went to Cyrene to buy S.I. HEARTs :) There we decided to shoot Rhino Beetles. After few hours without evan a small global we said thats enough.
On our way home (calypso) we shot down someone - I was shooting with one hand and playing with my kid with the other. We did get some loot (at least 30-40ped) and my question is - is the loot splitted automatically or only the one who kills the person gets it all?? I am unable to find it out by myself because we both had some loot on us + I was not paying much attention to the screen.

Thx for the fast replay.

It should be the killer who gets the loot, space pvp is just like pvp4. Rules are the same, if you killed someone with loot u get the loot, if then someone kills U, they get your newly looted loot.

To clarify we set in one ship and were part of one team.

In that this info is dated, sry, ty bonnie.

Last edited:
hmmm.... I disagree . It worked like that in the beginning of space however they changed it.

They changed it to be Damage : share loot - even it not in team. (apparently, ive not tested the not in team part)

With the bigger ships its dmg loot share, each getting a proportion of the loot depending on how much damage was done. So even if you got the kill shot you might get only a tiny fraction of the loot compared to a gunner who did more dmg.

We shot down a pirate quad recently, and all 3 gunners got loot. So it seems to be this way for quads too. However we were in team.

So since you were in team - you should each have got a share of the loot depending on what dmg you inflicted :)

Last edited:
i believe it based on dmg for looting and i think you would have to be in a team..

Back