FYI: Flying My Way To a CLD :)

Farmer Smurf

Stalker
Mungo Baobob
Following my "sweat my way to a CLD project" :wtg: I have decided to try to "Fly my to a CLD" ::cool:

I have hired on as a pilot for entropiatransport flying mother ships around the universe. Moving passengers from planet to planet, doing what I can do to protect people from the hassle of piracy.

I really like getting active and doing something to help people avoid pirates, and I appreciate Narfi, and the good folks over at entropiatransport for giving me the opportunity to not only help people avoid the thieving pirates, but for PAYING me for it! :twocents:

I have paid other ships as much as 100ped renewing subscription (on the dreadnaught), to be allowed to fly, hunt, and skill in space. So its a very awesome opportunity to get paid for it :)

But really in the end it is the customers, the passengers that pay me. (We provide sub warp flights for donation, with warps for 30ped), like many service industry's this pilot flys for tips :)

So I really appreciate all our passengers. With out you this CLD project wouldn't be possible. Thank you

I will post here the ped I earned each week flying, it will be interesting to see which is faster, sweating or flying.

I am very happy to learn space is perhaps not ALL bad. I 100% do not like the pvp aspect of space, but I realize a lot of other people, don't like it either. PVP is going to aggravate me no matter what, but perhaps I can prevent someone else from having to deal with it too.

So if someone has to die, I volunteer to take one for the team, let the pirates kill my noob sweater self, over and over, if that is what it takes to keep them amused. Y'all log out and watch a movie or something relaxing during the flight.

goal = 1300 peds
-----------
Week 1 19.63
Week 2 17.74
Week 3 81.55
week 4 119.31
week 5 89.84
Week 6 125.09
week 7 205.35
week 8 154.75
week9 107.37
week10 152.45
week11 117.31
week12 109.61

Total: 1300.00 ped

Last edited:
gl....:) ty also to narfi and his crew for picking me up in rt going back to caly for free u rock

Its my 4th week now I am loving it!

I have met all kinds of interesting people, swapped stories with some nice folks on the slow flights, and warped a few people around quick and secure. Its most certainly earning faster, and more enjoyable than sweating ever was.

? :)

Hi. thanks for the interesting post. one question tho.....Why the leap in earnings, between week 2 and 3 ? Just getting accustomed? Seems quite a leap.
Boo.

Hi There,

The first 2 weeks I was learning what was expected of me as a pilot on the fleet, and really observed a lot more than I was active flying.

Now If I try to fly as much as possible :)

This has been a fun week, met a lot of new people.

I used to keep my Friends List so tidy, only a few people on it, now I seems I have soooo many friends :)

One of the passengers this week. Who I had never spoken to in game before..
Left a rather large tip, saying "be sure and give that to Mungo's cld" :) so apparently some peeps are reading this :yay:

Looks like im about half way to goal :) in half the time sweating took :)

Thanks to all the passengers for your support. :yay:

Looks like im about half way to goal :) in half the time sweating took :)

Thanks to all the passengers for your support. :yay:

Wait a minute.... are you saying that being a pilot only pays double what you can make sweating?

Menace

Well its still to early to tell, and very subjective to the tips and whims of my passengers. :ahh:But it appears to be going at least twice as fast, yes.

And there is the matter of time, I have a lot more free time than I did when sweating 18hrs a day and I have easier access to space hunting, and mining across the universe,

So at least twice the ped, and more time to play...is a win win for me. (but then I was getting tired of sweating)

I am always open to suggestions for my next "earning a cld project" (if they require no ped input from me)

Wont be long now :) Again thanks to all the passengers for making this possible.

Also hit a nice fat 140ped cosmic horror global recently just a job perk :)

So Close to finish line and feels like I just started.

I might not update til done, as it should be just a couple more weeks.

WOOP WOOP

3months exactly to earn a cld from flying. :)

A much more fun and rewarding experience than sweating. For sure a lot more work involved but it's been totally worth it. Once again thanks EntropiaTransport.com for letting me fly, and all the passengers for your support.

I will continue to fly, though I will not try to earn another cld from it...mostly because cld rates are getting to high.

Although I have enjoyed both cld projects, and if I can think of another way to earn enough to buy 1, I will probably try it :)

http://youtu.be/kLDitGAUrno

Impressive work!!

Next project: Fruit/dung searching my way to CLD? ;)

GZ!

:cool:

p.s.
(what is with that video... ;-)

Back