Flying with Fishface! PA, Chugs, Zychion, & Twin

AlphaGeek

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Alpha AG Geek
Fishface was kind enough to give me a ride-along when he moved his VTOL craft from Port Altantis to Twin Peaks, even taking the scenic route via Chug's Hideout and Zychion Citadel.

Thanks for the incredible first look at Calypso from low altitude, Fishface!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KNFvWne5-o

Last edited:
SWEET!! :yay: Good vid.. can't wait to hof and get one!! ;)

Ty for the vid!! :D

Glad you enjoyed it. Hope that downward pitching whistle in the rendered midi audio isn't too annoying. Shoulda resequenced without it before rendering the mp3 for the audio track.

Glad you enjoyed it. Hope that downward pitching whistle in the rendered midi audio isn't too annoying. Shoulda resequenced without it before rendering the mp3 for the audio track.

MMM I didn't even hear it?? !! lol :scratch2: That meens one of two things....

1. Im going deaf!! :eek:

2. I was so enthralled with the vid I didn't notice it!! :D

I like option 2 best!! ;)

Absolutely awesome video ... that is just too sweet ... and nice handling of the aircraft there Fishface. :thumbup: What was the music track AG? It was haunting, but great ... I really liked it.

Awesome video! I really like it!

Thanks for sharing with us :) very nice one :yay:

Cool video :D
Thx for sharing :):wtg:

great video thx for sharing!! :yay:

Brilliant video mate!!!

Will def be linking to it ;)

WooHoo!! Chugs Platform Landing FTW!!

Indeed sir, indeed! :)

WooHoo!! Chugs Platform Landing FTW!!

That was quite cool Fish, but then your whole navigation throughout the video was well done, except when you landed on top of that whatever it was at Twin at the end of the video and had to move forward off of it. :D

beyond imagination:)..perfect..i'm thinking of what will come...amazing..Good job MA!

A great vid that shows the VTOL craft off nicely. +rep

What was the music track AG? It was haunting, but great ... I really liked it.

The music, if I'm not mistaken, is taken from the Blade Runner soundtrack and is by Vangelis.

That was quite cool Fish, but then your whole navigation throughout the video was well done, except when you landed on top of that whatever it was at Twin at the end of the video and had to move forward off of it. :D

yeah, sometimes on landing it's hard to judge. if you are looking at it from above it is hard to see how high you are. if you are looking from the back, it's hard to see how far forward you have left to go.

But then i discovered that you dont decrease the TT when you crash it, so now i just fly over where i'm going and jump out :p

A great vid that shows the VTOL craft off nicely. +rep

The music, if I'm not mistaken, is taken from the Blade Runner soundtrack and is by Vangelis.

Thanks! It was fun playing with camera angles, and I was really glad I figured out what Fishface was doing when he buttonhooked arounf the tower at Zychion. That's my favorite part of the whole thing.

The music does come from there... sort of. It's not actually from the motion picture soundtrack or a Vangellis CD. It's a midi file that I rendered to mp3 and laid down on the audio track of the editor. Given the last scene in the movie cited, I could think of few other pieces of music so appropriate for a flying car ride across the wilderness. :) So.. it is the Blade Runner closing theme, but not performed by any recording artist.

Back