FOMA DEALS - aka the empty Foma shops project

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Some shop owners on Foma offer items that are below auction history, but many are unaware of these deals since they never come upstairs here to visit. Since I'm on FOMA frequently restocking my own avatar's shop, FOMA SHOP 22 (Maria's Muse) , I've decided to post some pics of the items other shop owners on FOMA are offering here as a service for the community. Happy browsing this catalog of sweet deals available if you come visit FOMA soon.

Something to make note of is that with recent changes in space FOMA and CRYSTAL PALACE are both now closer to Calypso than they used to be and are now in non-lootable space, and are extremely close to the Calypso Space Station. Also, Mindark recently did away with the entry fee if you fly down to Calypso from space, so the price to get up here to shop amd cp,e bacl dpwm tp Ca;u[sp has been dramatically decreased from what is used to be a few years ago. Sadly I haven't got Mindark to remove the thruster decay yet, but we are working on it. (If you have a mothership owner beam you up you may be able to avoid the thruster decay for coming upstairs)

I make no guarantee that any items listed here will still be here when you come to visit since it's highly likely others may have grabbed the deals before your avatar gets here.

I'll occassionally update this thread with a post from each shop I visit from time to time.

FOMA SHOP #21
FOMA SHOP #18

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

\
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Back to the list up top

Last edited:
Although the concept and idea is very nice and thoughtful, kudo's for that, it's hardly useful.
Most of the items are TT food or valued so low that the MU graph doesn't make any sense.

You're posting pics of 1 ped stuff with 1 ped MU, instead of 1,29.
So, I would travel all the way there to maybe save 0,29 ped...on a 1 ped item?
Or, 104% instead of 107% on a 2 ped item?

Also, a lot of auction graphs are useless because of 1 crazy sale.
The jullplant for instance.
It's worth +0~1 ped.
And in the shop it's +1,29.
Why is that good?
Because of an idiot sale (or money transaction) of 150+ ped?

Also BP prices are useless to look at as well.
Your pics show 0,01 ped BP's. But the auction graphs, with high MU prices, shows maybe 1,00 ped BP's.
So you can't compare those prices.

Good initiative! But I doubt it's usefulness.

cool idea , and i do understand that you are a kind person but

the items are bigtime tt food i wuld not travle the short distance even with 5.000 ped since the resell wuld gain me 5.005 ped in 1 year

Back