Info: FOMA Mining Chart - VU10

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR VU 10.0.4

I'm on CND at the moment and it seems that all Domes "Land Areas" are completely overlapping ... there are Ambus in Dome 7 and Dasps in 15 lol.

So until that is fixed i WILL NOT take any new ores/enmatters discovery in a dome. Maybe this bug does not affect ressources locations but i don't want to screw up all the good work we already did here.

I was planning to remove the quote of myself in my sig ... but i think i will keep it a bit more ;)

Resourses are not affected on first view. Only mobs.
There no Corno and Nekonu atm.
Dasps are in 14,15,19.
Snables - 20.
Ambu - 7,12.
Daikiba - 13.
Other domes looks empty atm.

Main complex is working again.
TP names are fixed.
Claim animation is fixed.

Resourses are not affected on first view. Only mobs.

This is what i think too but i will not update the 1st post anymore until we are all sure ;)

Thanks for this thread bro, I like it very usefull.

Interesting thread, thanks!

I must say that since VU 10.0.14, with the overlapping areas, I had the worst run ever in my PE-EU career :) Now I don't often mine on cnd and some say its pretty normal, but for me, it felt kinda strange.

I only had 2 hits with 100 bombs, spread over multiple domes, very often getting messages that I had left the colonist owned area.... Of course, one can only speculate, but to me it felt like I was mining 'outside' of the domes for at least half the time, having no chance to find a resource. The run ended with 20 ped lyst and 80 ped loss.

Anyone else with similar experience?

yes me, just now,
with 50 bombs, spread over multiple domes, 0 claims... so, i'll waiting more information.

edit : that work, it's just i have no chance XD

Last edited:
subcribing to that thread and +rep for you :yay:

Mining

Great thread. I'll keep an eye out for you. So far it's the usual for me, less claims than on the planet, but claims are bigger. Smallest is VIII, biggest is Plentiful (using a small oa102 on this one so not bad) so far.

i just hit lvl 13 melchi in dome 3 if yu need prove il send you a screeny

Megan in dome 07.

first run

First time at CND!! :yay:
alas:
Dome 1 + Oil

I WANT MY BINARY DANG IT! :)

I believe there is some confusion with lyst. It's not always present in the area, but if a very low end finder is used, you will get lyst instead of other ores which is supposed to be there.

Therefore, there is definetely no lyst in #18, mined it alot with both of211 and tk320.

Can confirm lyst in #5 and #20 though. It's a shame really, both could have been nice mining domes, and now just useless.

By my expirience lyst and oil can be found everywhere. Only depend on finder. I've tryed tt finders at CND and found lyst and oil almost everywhere (as i can remember excluding 1 or 2 domes where i didnt drop a lot). But this is not usual resourses for most domes.
Same at planetside.
Dome 5 been mainly lyst depo pre VU10 - it was a Dome 1 before - lyst, caldo and ambu.

By my expirience lyst and oil can be found everywhere. Only depend on finder. I've tryed tt finders at CND and found lyst and oil almost everywhere (as i can remember excluding 1 or 2 domes where i didnt drop a lot). But this is not usual resourses for most domes.
Same at planetside.
Dome 5 been mainly lyst depo pre VU10 - it was a Dome 1 before - lyst, caldo and ambu.

Yes, that's exactly my point. So i think we should differentiate between "normal" lyst, which is found there regardless of finder, and "filler" lyst which is only found with low end finders.

Yes, that's exactly my point. So i think we should differentiate between "normal" lyst, which is found there regardless of finder, and "filler" lyst which is only found with low end finders.

Agreed
But this will be a bit difficult cause timing of every separate resourse.
We may need just to look pre-VU10 distribution table?

Just found IV Alicenies in dome 20 if you would like to add this to your list :)

"Lysterium or Not Lysterium ? That is THE question !"

The goal of this thread is mainly to list (not lyst :D) what has been found where, allowing miners to have a quick idea of what to find in each dome.

I would not see any problems to manage a list of findings taking into account all different finders but it will certainly complexify the list and would require a lot more data to collect before having something worth posting.

The way i see it now would be to open a discussion on the "rarity" of each ore/enmat in each dome.

Added to 1st post

Did anyone found some of the new ores/enmats on CND yet ?

I am waiting for these results also might have to do some unamped mining up there to find out.

I am waiting for these results also might have to do some unamped mining up there to find out.

I did some carpet bombing in all CND domes for both ores & enmatters with TK320 & MT1000. I did not found any of the new ores/enmats up there.

So i would think they are not present or they are very very very deep :)

Dome 18: +Azur Pearls

Azur Pearls added to Dome 18.
To be honnest i never tought i would have to update this list sooo late after the creation.

But all is dynamic it seems :)

Back