Selling: FOMA Shop #42

Cleetus

Prowler
Society
Victory
Gordan Cleetus Freeman
Hello,

As the title states, I'm listing my shop for sale. It's been a gem for PED, but I don't have time for it anymore with RL work. If you want to hunker down and make some good PED, this is a great purchase. FOMA has the highest turnover for mining in Entropia and it's very easy to access shops. With auction usually over priced by a few PED; it's an easy swing to get bulk amplifiers from crafters and resell them with 0 risk for 2-25PED each depending on the amp. With 50+ sales a day with some advertising, PED grows quickly. Mix this in with trading ores & enmatters in the control room and it's a very sustainable in-game business.

Shop Details: 225 item points, front display, 2 floors, 10seconds from TP to shop entry! If you're interested shoot me a pm or post in here and we can chat.

Cleetus

Last edited:
:bump::bump::bump: accepting offers.

Lol your description almost makes me forget it's a worthless foma shoplace. I offer 2k due to your excellentire writing

Lol your description almost makes me forget it's a worthless foma shoplace. I offer 2k due to your excellentire writing

I respectfully decline this offer. Also, I will buy any FOMA shop for 2.5k, pm me.

:bump::bump: keep the offers coming!

:bump::bump::bump: they need a mining supply shop with fair prices asap!

:yay::yay::yay: Great location, just need to spend some time!

Back