For Aussies - Withdrawing thru Westpac or ANZ.

Butch C v.2

Old Alpha
Society
Antipodean Army
Butch Butch Carisbrook
I'm just placing this here for Australian players who are with Westpac Banking Corporation, they seem to have BIC's floating all over the place and the first one i was given by Westpac was rejected by MA, so here is the info for Westpac that actually works, don't use a BIC that is for your actual state (WPACAU2SADL is Adelaide's BIC) as i did as that fails.

withdrawing info

swift/BIC code: WPACAU2SXXX

bsb: XXXXXX (the 6 numbers denoting your branch

account: XXXXXX (the 6 numbers denoting your bank account)

Hope that saves some of you some time.

Just for clarification (I don't use Westpac)..

In the 'swift/BIC code: WPACAU2SXXX' .. the XXX's are actually X's ?
or they stand for some other 3 alphanumeric characters?

Just for clarification (I don't use Westpac)..

In the 'swift/BIC code: WPACAU2SXXX' .. the XXX's are actually X's ?
or they stand for some other 3 alphanumeric characters?

WPACAU2S is the correct code

westpac.com.au/faq/swift-codes/

WPACAU2S is the correct code

westpac.com.au/faq/swift-codes/

In MA's own withdrawal area they state if you have an 11 digit code this is preferred hence me giving the correct 11 digit/character code.

WPACAU2SXXX

the X's are indeed X's and is the Head Office in Sydney

Last edited:
Withdrawing with anz

Hi Guys just some updated info on withdrawing with ANZ bank account in Australia Regarding Swift code and IBAN.

Relpy from support about iban

Hi,

Thank you for the information. If you click on the option "clear bank details" then change the information accordingly, until you get three green checks, then you should get the option to update.

As for the IBAN, it is created differently in each country. An IBAN consists of:

- Two letters for the country, ex SE for Sweden.
- Two control digits that are calculated form the others to help detect errors.
- Three signs for the bank ID, for ex 500 for SEB and 600 for Handelsbanken.
- Remaining digits. In Sweden there are 17 digits, which consists of the account number supplemented by zero's (0) to the left.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Very confusing right well for a start they say to clear bank details this does not work u have to manually go to each line delete it and re put in each bit of info and click on next tab so a green tick appears each time only when u have 3 green ticks does it then allow you to press the update button otherwise the update button is not highlighted and wont let you update.

Secondly the IBAN for ANZ Bank is there BSB Number + your account number combined together to make a 15 digit number BSB 014704 + Account 756398765 no spaces so BSB for ANZ is 014704 BTW that is not my account number it is just a example

BSB Number + your account = IBAN or Bank Account Number:014704756398765
Then the next line is BIC (swift) or Routing Number: ANZBAU3M

Hope that helps anyone else doing withdrawing to anz in Australia hope wasn't to confusing :)

Reactions: dcm
Back