For Next Island

San

Elite
Society
OldTimers
Sandal San Tolk
I just happen to be here currently, since following mission trails everywhere else eats peds at a rate I can't sustain. I'm reading the complaints about lag and problems everywhere. It doesn't seem to stop no matter what MA tries. None of this is part of my experience here. And the latest is that space travel is severely inhibited, which means I can't leave without having to expect trouble for the time being. You know what, right now I am HAPPY TO BE STUCK!

I love Next Island because its atmosphere is the closest thing to the game I once signed up for and liked. While I'd wish they could get around to making an official statement about its future or AT LEAST stop breaking things deliberately without saying a word why, I reckon I should enjoy it while I can. Each planet has its own thing going for it and I'm not likely to quit soon. But this one is special. It is the big, unfinished dream of its original creator. The love for hand-crafted detail is visible everywhere you go. One day I might try and get to know him personally, when I can figure out what to say at all.

There is this song from my youth which once became iconic to me for personal reasons. None could be a better fit here and now. Fleeing the party with all its annoying people and happy to be stuck with you...

The love for hand-crafted detail is visible everywhere you go.
nextisland-finedetail.jpg

You are not alone :dance:
How many passengers can a Jormungand take?
That video gave me ideas :)

And to those that deserted Next Island and Ancient Greece I just have to say
:scratch2: :scared::boxer::deal::duh::handjob::poke::argue::monkey:

I just happened to stumble upon this old thread of mine. It makes me terribly sad, seeing what they're doing to our sleeping princess, or more specifically, how the spirit of its original creation is destroyed. The good sides of its new developments are just undone by this, sorry.

I have a different song associated with it now. One I never understood as a kid bumbling through it while learning to play piano. A bit like redesigning a planet I don't understand...?

Back