For once: Gratz mindark/fpc! now we driveeeeeeeee ! :D

helena

Elite
Society
Crimson devils
Helene Helena Fra
I just come from a raid in pvp4, in which some poor miners saw rony and me coming at high speed on them. I could feel the ' WTFFFFFFFFFFF" they was thinking before reviving :D

After many years, we have vehicles !!!!! and...

No hidden fee, no BS to use them, we even got some for free so this is worth my first:
BIG GRATZ MA !!!!! in 6 years on eu

there is soooooooo many things that new system can bring to the game, for once i m exited about it and playing can be something else than "shoot, shoot, loot"

Think about flying vehicles, soc RAIDS, LG....

Yayyyyyyyyyy ! :D

i agree no hidden features. Fuel is cheap, decay only when you get hit .. great update

I just come from a raid in pvp4, in which some poor miners saw rony and me coming at high speed on them. I could feel the ' WTFFFFFFFFFFF" they was thinking before reviving :D

yeah its just that now miners will feel a little less incentive to go into pvp4 thats all :laugh:

well unless they have a vehicle with storage and keep dropping their finds into it every few extractions. Does the storage on a vehicle count in pvp loots? All they have to do is wait 20mins and their vehicle is automatically sent to vehicle storage so they don't even have to come back.

(snip)
well unless they have a vehicle with storage and keep dropping their finds into it every few extractions. Does the storage on a vehicle count in pvp loots? All they have to do is wait 20mins and their vehicle is automatically sent to vehicle storage so they don't even have to come back.

Can someone please verify/explain this?

Can someone please verify/explain this?

i think the stuff u put on ur vehicle inventory cant be looted, but this is to be verified.

show off

Thinks about all your soc m8 who continue run :)

i think the stuff u put on ur vehicle inventory cant be looted, but this is to be verified.

Exactly what I would like to know. Are vehicles lootable or not?

Wait, you can run people over and kill them? I don't understand this. But I do like the system, drove around a bit, and it was very fun.

some poor miners saw rony and me coming at high speed on them.

That's what...he said?

Vehicles are not lootable, the question is about items carried in vehicle inventory

Vehicles are not lootable, the question is about items carried in vehicle inventory

Sigh, can you loot other player's items in their vehicle storage in pvp4?

And can you yank people out of their cars by shooting at them?

Any more info yet about pvp with vehicles?

Sigh, can you loot other player's items in their vehicle storage in pvp4?

And can you yank people out of their cars by shooting at them?

Any more info yet about pvp with vehicles?

You can shoot on vehicles and destroy them (but if u are the vehicle owner, u can recall ur vehicle in storage then repair it) each vehicles have hp and tt which are different

tt go down from 4 pec when hit by mob, i dont tested yet by humans

Test done: u CANT loot car inventory in lootable pvp, so mining with car is safe !

Back