For really old players

Absolutely fantastic. Brings back old hunt memories :D

This is awsome, love you!!! :love::love:

Awesome stuff. I play EU with old soundtrack sometimes. I don't know why but it fits the game and it's great to listen to.

The in-game music now seems like soundtrack of home alone or harry potter... (Had to turn it off - maybe I have some odd setting or something, I don't know).

And all I can think about when listening to this is killing Bibo veeeeerry slowly.
pew.......pew.......
pew.......
hey pixie armor! I can use that!

3.5 hours into it, perfect background music for a long grind, so much nostalgia, thank you!!! :love:

Thank you so much!
Those sounds, especially from the first track, are irreversibly engraved in my memories, and i miss them so much.
They represent the feeling and the immersion to the game created back then.

Stupid MA, why couldn't you just buy the copyrights of those tracks from your composer back then...?
For the game these sounds are now lost forever.

index.php

2004, Jason Bar Party

Where can we see players enjoying the game like this today?

Last edited:
Stupid MA, why couldn't you just buy the copyrights of those tracks from your composer back then...?

Jason Bar Party in 2004.
Where do we see this today?
Would they not be able to still buy the tracks? Is there any particular reason why they didn't? Maybe the guy was too expensive.

But these tracks to me = Entropia Universe. And and I believe it's that way for many old-timers that still play to this day.

Reactions: San
Hey my fellow entropians :)

I just wanted to share something that I've uploaded on youtube. It's basically COMPLETE old entropia soundtrack, since the very beginning. It might mean something to people who were here long enough so here it is :)
haha the death track I stil hear every time I die... I've not yet worked out how to change the screen tint red though but I have an idea...

Reactions: Mac
Thank you so much!
Those sounds, especially from the first track, are engraved to irreversible in my memories, and i miss them so much.
They represent the feeling the immersion to the game created back then.

index.php

Jason Bar Party in 2004.
wait... stuff Lars Falk created for MA didn't belong to MA? What were they paying him for then? Renting his work is it?

I listened to the whole thing (had to deep clean the house :)) and there is still one song missing....I don't think NoBion has it in his collection either. It's a girl talking about the sky looks so strange, there's so many stars or something similar. Maybe @Wistrel can help me out here...

But these tracks to me = Entropia Universe. And and I believe it's that way for many old-timers that still play to this day.
Absolutely. I have the entire collection downloaded from a source that was given around here a few years ago already. I still play it often with the game, just on VLC with random playlist order.

I don't agree with those who say the newer music is bad or in any way inferior to the old one, that would be unfair. It's just as some have said, so deeply burned in.

I listened to the whole thing (had to deep clean the house :)) and there is still one song missing....I don't think NoBion has it in his collection either. It's a girl talking about the sky looks so strange, there's so many stars or something similar. Maybe @Wistrel can help me out here...
I know exactly which one you mean. Wasn't that the song that would play the moment you entered the oil rig zone? I vaguely remember there was a specifc track playing there, but I could be mistaken.

This took me back to 2007 thank you. Good days back then :) This song in particular for some reason.

I have my older copy playing again just now and there is a song with something like that you describe, only it's in the unintelligible, cute language of old avatar chat. The filename I have is 171384.wav, not sure if they are consistent.

Awesome stuff. I play EU with old soundtrack sometimes. I don't know why but it fits the game and it's great to listen to.

The in-game music now seems like soundtrack of home alone or harry potter... (Had to turn it off - maybe I have some odd setting or something, I don't know).

I think they got the rights, but they wanted a new sound and upgrade with time, but it is only my guess.

And yes - The current soundtrack sounds like it could be the soundtrack to a lot of different things. But there is not much Entropia about it. It is not
Sci-Fi, Alien and does not create a feel of Entropia. The old soundtrack was very different. Perhaps they can add new songs again together with UE5.
And it is not only about Nostaglia. The old soundtrack was very good. And very special.

I have my older copy playing again just now and there is a song with something like that you describe, only it's in the unintelligible, cute language of old avatar chat. The filename I have is 171384.wav, not sure if they are consistent.
It is not avatar chatter, it is a female speaking normally. However I do enjoy that song :)

It is not avatar chatter, it is a female speaking normally. However I do enjoy that song :)
It is called "171379.waw" for me in one of the collections available here on the forum. I think that voice actress has such an expressive voice - if anyone knows the name of her I would appreciate it. If noone else posts a link to the old entropia soundtrack I will do it when I have the possibility later.

Edit:
I think it should be in Nobion's package since people are referencing the song in this thread

I've never seen a sky look so alien. A million strange stars and only one wish. I wish we were home.

:cry:
: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...entropia-music-by-nobion.256902/#post-3549566

Last edited:
Thank you so much!
Those sounds, especially from the first track, are engraved to irreversible in my memories, and i miss them so much.
They represent the feeling the immersion to the game created back then.

index.php

Jason Bar Party in 2004.
Beautiful nostalgia 👍

It is called "171379.waw" for me in one of the collections available here on the forum. I think that voice actress has such an expressive voice - if anyone knows the name of her I would appreciate it. If noone else posts a link to the old entropia soundtrack I will do it when I have the possibility later.

Edit:
I think it should be in Nobion's package since people are referencing the song in this thread

: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...entropia-music-by-nobion.256902/#post-3549566

its the Song me and San linked.
its called O-fa-te-pa. I think it is the same woman who did the Voices for the avatar chatter.

Maybe petition for new a soundtrack for UE5?
To get back the Entropia/space feel

Thanks everyone!

i hate you so much, why do you do thing like that :cry:

so much memories...

Back