For the community Takuta mini event

sincros

Old
Im running a short mini event on the Takuta land area. The event will run for 2 weeks starting today at 14:00 Mind Ark time and run until 3-07-2021 14:00 Mind Ark time.

The event will consist of highest single loot style. The avatar at the end of the 2 weeks with the highest single loot will win 500 ped. EZ PZ. 2nd and 3rd place will get an Araneatrox plushie each and get a red paper clip which they can redeem for a 10 minute VIP mankini private dance. No need to register, just post the screen shots with time stamps and you're qualified.

The land area is currently set to 1% tax and will stay at 1%, young spawn, highest density with the few mature/old that pop in here and there.

Rules:

1- All globals/hofs must be from Takuta on Araneatrox
2- To keep the confusion down only single hunters, no team
3- Must post your screen shot INCLUDING the time stamp, or just posting the hof board that has all that info is fine as well
4- This is a hunting only event, mining hits dont count
5- Have fun and pew pew
6- Anyone is free to join, I will participate but am not eligible for the prize

DISCLAIMER - This event is not sponsored by the current society that holds this land area, this is a fun little event i am sponsoring for shits and giggles.

For the community!!!!!!

Leader board:

1 - Boo Who You - 4207ped
2 - Aleaha Imposter Dallas - 682ped
3 - "Dirty" Randy Randy Getz - 285ped

Last edited:
Nice. How much pvp drama left until you guys start with the giveaways?

:p

Trust me, I'm gonna get that #2 place!

2nd and 3rd place will get an Araneatrox plushie each and get a red paper clip which they can redeem for a 10 minute VIP mankini private dance
oh you had me at private dance...if i cant redeem in person you have to do it to my proxy:

oh you had me at private dance...if i cant redeem in person you have to do it to my proxy:

Totally off topic, but well worth it...That video is fucking amazing... It has me rollin everytime I watch it, never gets old!

Totally off topic, but well worth it...That video is fucking amazing... It has me rollin everytime I watch it, never gets old!
I know, right! The reason i both love and hate Americans ^^

leader board updated, little over a week left to get your HSL and a chance to win 500ped off the spoders from Takuta.

Im running a short mini event on the Takuta land area. The event will run for 2 weeks starting today at 14:00 Mind Ark time and run until 3-07-2021 14:00 Mind Ark time.

The event will consist of highest single loot style. The avatar at the end of the 2 weeks with the highest single loot will win 500 ped. EZ PZ. 2nd and 3rd place will get an Araneatrox plushie each and get a red paper clip which they can redeem for a 10 minute VIP mankini private dance. No need to register, just post the screen shots with time stamps and you're qualified.

The land area is currently set to 1% tax and will stay at 1%, young spawn, highest density with the few mature/old that pop in here and there.

Rules:

1- All globals/hofs must be from Takuta on Araneatrox
2- To keep the confusion down only single hunters, no team
3- Must post your screen shot INCLUDING the time stamp, or just posting the hof board that has all that info is fine as well
4- This is a hunting only event, mining hits dont count
5- Have fun and pew pew
6- Anyone is free to join, I will participate but am not eligible for the prize

DISCLAIMER - This event is not sponsored by the current society that holds this land area, this is a fun little event i am sponsoring for shits and giggles.

For the community!!!!!!

Leader board:

1 - Aleaha Imposter Dallas - 682ped
2 - "Dirty" Randy Randy Getz - 285ped
3 - Rick Ricardo Sanchez - 206ped

Hi Sincros, thank you for this event, as you can see I have two society members who are in with a chance of a paperclip at the very least. Your society details are minimal on the forum at present, are you in the society that holds this land area at the moment or are you getting a share of the profits in order to host this event?

It may be that you won $50 on a lottery scratchcard, I'm just hoping that there wont be any issues on the 7th March because 'shits and giggles' doesn't sound as if you expect to be held accountable to it.

Anyway, I have quoted the entire opening post to prevent any 'ninja edits' closer to the end of the event. If you can put my mind to rest regarding the above I would appreciate it.

I've known Sincros for years. He is a freelancer and he is also a stand up guy and has always been true to his word. I have no doubt that there will be no issues when it comes to paying out the respective winner(s) of the event.

It's nice to see someone with no real sink in the game extend an event the community for shear fun. Good on you Sincros!

Good Luck with event Sincros! :wtg:

I like the Spiders...?

I would'nt have joined if i had ANY questions on the legality of the event. I know Sincros will pay whom ever wins cuz he is a good guy. Damn ppl stop being bitches.

Just throwing this in the mix!
index.php

Little over 24 hours left in the event. Seems this has been a cake walk for imposter. Good luck all!

index.php

Wanted to include this to show just how quickly Sincros paid out the winnings.

Thank you very much Sincros for the event. You rock man!

P.S You also make that mankini look hot :)

Thank you for the event, was fun! Congratulations Boo!!

I got my plushie and saw more of Sincros than intended. ?:eek:

index.php

Wanted to include this to show just how quickly Sincros paid out the winnings.

Thank you very much Sincros for the event. You rock man!

P.S You also make that mankini look hot :)
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? This wasn't a scam....oh snap...wait...i told everyone it was legit. Damn im good ;) Gz to the winner, may the peds last 10 minutes and gz Sincros for a fun thing to do.

//Randy

Back