Help: Force Mace Attack

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
Anyone know stats of this weapon ? seems like it droped once to skalman and since no one else looted any ? i guess stats got kept secret ?

Discovered 2 months ago!

Interesting.

Im assuming he just got an L version?

If I remember rightly it dropped from an Eviscerator on the first day they appeared. I can't say I know any more than that though.

If I remember rightly it dropped from an Eviscerator on the first day they appeared. I can't say I know any more than that though.

Yes it was on eviscerator, incase someone was wondering! now we want stats..

bump, interested.

I think this should sum it up:

AntiMaterialStoikow-rifle-that-starman/warnts-discovered-and-refused-to-share-stats
Magical-super-item-ter-got-but-refuses-to-share-even-the-item-description

So stop dreaming xP

Last edited:
I think this should sum it up:

AntiMaterialStoikow-rifle-that-starman/warnts-discovered-and-refused-to-share-stats
Magical-super-item-ter-got-but-refuses-to-share-even-the-item-description

So stop dreaming xP

And somehow it wont drop again ? :scratch2:

Well it may or it may not, the point is seems some people choose not to share info despite of how it makes them look (words selfish prick inadvertently come to mind, no connection whatsoever:)

Well, anyone else ever looted one of these club ?

Well, anyone else ever looted one of these club ?

If I remember it dropped in ~600ped global right? So if we assume it only drops in ~600pedders: None in past 14 days

Two highest (only ones above 200ped)
Polynices Poly Naso Eviscerator Generation 1 242 22-10 23:25:26
Victor bigkahuna Stringfellow Eviscerator Generation 3 217 19-10 21:51:48

I believe these two would have shared stats if they looted one =)

Anyone looted one of those yet ? many eviserator from 5 to 10 spawned during last attack, if not then maybe during the incoming event :)

Just saw your thread or I would have posted earlier.I looted one of these about an hour after Skalman. Maybe it's only the 2nd ingame. Just put it on display in my apt (Had it on me for the last few months) Feel free to check it out. Sakura Sachi 14e.:cool:

edit: Here's pic of the stats for your enjoyment!

Last edited:
SIB level 29
42 attacks minute
89 max dmg (26 impact + 63 burn)
6 meter range

Thanks mike :)

So it's been awhile....anyone else loot any of these??:scratch2:

Back