Forest Strategy

Society
Sanctuary
Robert Ant Shea
Hehe today I met a forest beast that was able to use the heal card every second turn.
It also also had 100 endurance so a bit of a challenge.

Our mojo was about equal so I gave it a chance, but eventually the endurance penalties killed me.

Not sure how this can happen, but obviously the program is following a different flow is some situations.

(edit)
What really worries me about this is that it is obviously possible (on MA side) to manipulate the behaviour of individual pets.
Not a great confidence builder for me.

Last edited:
The boss mob 'dee-dee' in chapter 10 has a manaregen of 8 and a +34 heal which he can cast every second turn along with a claw attack of 4-17, amnesia, bashbreakerspell, etc. he is a challenge to beat - but gives 9,000 gold and 4 diamonds uppon defeat.

The boss mob 'dee-dee' in chapter 10 has a manaregen of 8 and a +34 heal which he can cast every second turn along with a claw attack of 4-17, amnesia, bashbreakerspell, etc. he is a challenge to beat - but gives 9,000 gold and 4 diamonds uppon defeat.

Interesting, thanks for the info John.
I sill don't like that an opponent has card with exceptional rules.
I guess that is how MA is going to play it out.

All forest beasts have their own unique abilities. Most so far have been similar to the ones available to players but there are some already that are modified such as Fierce Franks Quick attack and Ambush, all poisons, Firebrands Ignite, Thomas Short-Tails heal etc. You can see the abilities of beast and read what they do under the abilities section before fighting them. (or hovering on them during battles) Some of these descriptions might not be up to date though.

There will be beasts with abilities that can be very different from the standard ones requiring very specialized pets to deal with them.

Back