Land Marker settings:

Minnig tax- 3.9%
Hunting tax- 3.9%
PvP - OFF
Event - ON

Shoopkeeper is waiting with tons of ammo, bombs, probes and ME

Hunting:

There are 2 Formicacida DNA :

"Rarely seen, the habits of this venomous beast is virtually unknown. Despite its ant-like appearance, its most likely a remnant of a long extinct amphibian family. Its tough leathery skin boasts phosphorous patterns that indicates nocturnal habits. More research is needed for a proper classification."

Maturity: weak - strong
Numbers: max

table of hp and dmg is here:
pe-wiki.info

Dmg type: Stab 33%, Cut 33%, Acid 33%

Known loots:

formi-volanda.jpg

Minning:

LA-21 is reach with Cooper, Belkar, Dianium, Lysterium, Magerian Spray, Growth Molecules, Oil

Ongoing Events:

WoF - Yearly biggest international hunting competition.

Finished Events:

Score 100 globals and get 1000 PEDs

Formicacida Hunting

Spring Hunting Competition

Formicacidomania

Last edited:
nice mob and all

but adjustABLE m61a5? must be the frst adjustABLE item ingame :)
other then that nice presentation of the LA

just a little question. is this one of those mobs who hits you every time? sorry for the off topic but I have no experience at all hunting these. I would like to try and I need to know what equipment I need to bring.

They bite really hard so you probably need Ghost+5B or something simillar...

thx I know that :D Im checking wiki right now but I need to know if they are like hogglos and those mobs who hit everytime. I can take neconu but if a neconu would hit everytime I would have no chance..

just a little question. is this one of those mobs who hits you every time? sorry for the off topic but I have no experience at all hunting these. I would like to try and I need to know what equipment I need to bring.

I hunt them a lot in grem&5b&ek2600 fap(I have unlocked avoidence so medium skilled evade is helpful), and only crits kill me, my hp is 145. The revive is very well placed in the middle of the LA so if u do kop it, its never a long run back to the mob. In grem the decay for me on armour&plates is appx 25ped per 500ped ammo.

A few hunt them in ghost & 5b, has slightly better protection but higher decay also.

Theyre well placed mobs so if strong/ravager r too hard its easy to pick out the weaks with a tagger.

As for drops.....ive never seen anything of interest but the mob globals regularly with oils, a fap 80 here and there, and ewe night specials, both of these are pretty lame though when it comes to markup. They are pretty good mobs to hunt for the returns but ive never seen a good item drop from them and i have hunted them in numbers.

As far as being hit everytime, well they miss me a fair bit, but you will have to see for yourself.

I love hunting ants btw, and usually, when im not at cp ill be at the nest.

I hunt them a lot in grem&5b&ek2600 fap(I have unlocked avoidence so medium skilled evade is helpful), and only crits kill me, my hp is 145. The revive is very well placed in the middle of the LA so if u do kop it, its never a long run back to the mob. In grem the decay for me on armour&plates is appx 25ped per 500ped ammo.

A few hunt them in ghost & 5b, has slightly better protection but higher decay also.

Theyre well placed mobs so if strong/ravager r too hard its easy to pick out the weaks with a tagger.

As for drops.....ive never seen anything of interest but the mob globals regularly with oils, a fap 80 here and there, and ewe night specials, both of these are pretty lame though when it comes to markup. They are pretty good mobs to hunt for the returns but ive never seen a good item drop from them and i have hunted them in numbers.

As far as being hit everytime, well they miss me a fair bit, but you will have to see for yourself.

I love hunting ants btw, and usually, when im not at cp ill be at the nest.

thx for the reply :) ok see you up there sometime

I am offering Adjusted Medical Services to hunters who would like to hunt Formicacidas. Adj FAP will lower your costs and make your hunts much more efficient.
FAP decay + 5% of Globals + 1% of HOFs. (Price is negotiable)

A bit of an update. First thread had been edited. According to latest research Formicacida does Cut 33%, Stab 33% and Acid 33% damage (not Impact 50% and Cut 50% as previously thought). This might help to protect yourself even better when hunting those.

Since the Double Trouble is over....Are you going to host any new events on your OL's Gandalf??
I'm back after a long break and am thinking about visiting your farms again :)

Since the Double Trouble is over....Are you going to host any new events on your OL's Gandalf??
I'm back after a long break and am thinking about visiting your farms again :)

Yes, check Rumble in the Jungle (link in my sig) :)

Gl
Sbi

BIG Formicacidas :D

OK so Gandalf has finally decided to raise the Maturity on Formicacidas and here's a few screens of fun we've had.... They bite quite hard :laugh:

Formicacida Chaser
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Formicacida Hunter

Formicacida Devastator

Global #1

Global #2

Global #3

The best part is that there is lots of Formicacida Weaks for everyone to have fun, while stronger Dudes can find some Soldiers, Chasers, Devastators, Watchers and Ravagers.

LOTS OF FUN!!! GOOD MOVE!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, i just found out and I wish there'd been some warning. I'm still just one short of the 25 globals I needed to win a prize. There's no chance of soloing against those queens :( so that's me out of it.

and i shall really miss hunting formics. was fun.

jay

Last edited:
The best part is that there is lots of Formicacida Weaks for everyone to have fun.

PS just spotted this at the bottom of your post.

I did see a few weaks, but they were very hard to reach without running into queens and majestics, so not much use, unless you can handle the big ones too, IMO

The maturity is down again. At this moment there should be mostly weaks. One DNA isn't fully minimized yet so strong, watchers and probably hunters could be found time to time but DNA is unlocked so with every single day more weaks.

Back