FYI: Fort Freedom tax is 7%

dr3w

Elite
Society
Mine To Extract
Eve Damsel Online
You have entered a land area managed by another participant.
Hunting Tax: 4.00 %
Mining Tax: 7.00 %
Shopping Tax: max. 2.50 % (max. fee is based on markup value amount added to an item)

---CUSTOM MESSAGE---

Death BlackAngels Edition.

---MINER MESSAGE---

No Brain - No Pain​

:eyecrazy: so low taxes i am going to mine there right now

Just fyi, there is a bunch of niks to the east of the LA all the way through the lemmy castle LA, you don't have to mine in the LA. Which btw they haven't had to fight for (or even be there at all) for several months because it is bugged. :bs:

is this the most highly taxed LA in game now? what a reputation.

There are some that are ~10% on FOMA I think, can't remember exactly. But it's a little silly to raise tax considering virtually all of your customers are travelling between planets to use your "service."

Just fyi, there is a bunch of niks to the east of the LA all the way through the lemmy castle LA, you don't have to mine in the LA. Which btw they haven't had to fight for (or even be there at all) for several months because it is bugged. :bs:

Thank you for advice!

ca39b91ddc1b70661f5c65b961f2dc47.png

It's not a reputation, it's just lack of experience, "chipped-in uber" syndrome.

Those people thinks: "wow, niks skyrocketed! we can now skyrocket tax too!"

They simply doesn't understand mining mechanics, they don't know how TT-return of niks is right now.

Well, okay, guys - there is untaxed part and Lemmy Castle also, where tax is 5%. I don't give fuck about taxes, I just don't want support idiots.

Lemmy will now get more beer.

They simply doesn't understand mining mechanics, they don't know how TT-return of niks is right now.

7% of 50% is only 3.5%. It's a deal!

why post about this? if you dont like the tax dont mine there {DELETED}

Last edited by a moderator:
That is, in my honest opinion, an outrage. Instead of raising your tax, you should make events, drag more people to your LA. Considering the MU of Niks, a lot of people would take part in those events but instead they simply drag the tax even higher. If you really want to be a professional, greed can not take part in your actions.

Last edited:

Such maturity is why you won't get much business.

It's not a reputation, it's just lack of experience, "chipped-in uber" syndrome.

Those people thinks: "wow, niks skyrocketed! we can now skyrocket tax too!"
Why shouldn't they, they know that people will still come there since it's the only place for niks (almost the only place).
Know english much?
Also, the TT return of niks isn't much different than it used to be, if you mean how much it spawns, it's still being consumed allright.

I don't give fuck about taxes, I just don't want support idiots.

Lemmy will now get more beer.
You don't care about taxes but you preach other miners how they are complete idiots for mining on taxed land? Sounds fair, while you are obviously mining on taxed areas all the time yourself.

Why shouldn't they, they know that people will still come there since it's the only place for niks (almost the only place).

They can do all what they want.

Know english much?
Also, the TT return of niks isn't much different than it used to be, if you mean how much it spawns, it's still being consumed allright.

Wow, can profit from 200%? Way to go! When niks will became another kanerium or redulite - we will talk again.

You don't care about taxes but you preach other miners how they are complete idiots for mining on taxed land? Sounds fair, while you are obviously mining on taxed areas all the time yourself.

Seems you have good comprehension problems of my bad english.

Corrie, your post will be deleted anyway by mods, so I don't quote it.

Well, that post not for BA - so, darling, if you don't like it - neg rep me, for example.

That post for other miners, who interested.

Last edited:

Last edited:

ah its the "best PK soc in entropia" that is the only PK soc that cries about the rightclick aimbot removal and taxes a bugged landarea they dont have to defend at 7% and drew is the retard? ;)

Last edited:

Last edited:
Rony needed more peds to pk? :D

Last edited:
This to been by joke to see that said everyone but I see that you have put all crazy:eyecrazy:
Everything is as before.

Was 3.90 now 4.00, but it doesn't matter anymore, ofc.

This to been by joke to see that said everyone but I see that you have put all crazy:eyecrazy:
Everything is as before.

That wasn`t a joke.

That was something like :
"Ok, land will be removed anyway, niks is going up so lets try with 7 % tax. If people notice and complain we will put it back."

And lol @ Corries post.

Back