FYI: Fort Freedom tax is 7%

Last edited:
This to been by joke to see that said everyone

so you exploited a in game bug to make some extra peds just to see how people would react? :)
how else would people react than to think BA is greedy and uses exploits?

gg!

I beg my most humble apologies to all for the problems I have caused to all.
BlackAngels.

No need to apologise, its your right to change tax and you got negative feedback from your potential customer so you have to change strategy to meet customer demands, win-win for all....

i would say like this :)
if 4% isnt good at all, for each 1 POST protest -> .1% Higher tax

so if theres 5 protest post about tax will rise to 4.5 :) so on

i would say like this :)
if 4% isnt good at all, for each 1 POST protest -> .1% Higher tax

so if theres 5 protest post about tax will rise to 4.5 :) so on

Tax isn't problem - attitude is.

For example - last summer, LA12 - niks, narc, lyta and typo - all that stuff was near 140%.

But AoW didn't had any "jokes" about tax.

and selling niks for 200% is ok for you as a minner ? why you don't sell for 140% like not so long ago? Cause MARKET set price. If you have profitable place for mining, share via taxes, if it isn't profitable, do not mining there. World don't fall down :) dunno where problem is ?

and selling niks for 200% is ok for you as a minner ? why you don't sell for 140% like not so long ago? Cause MARKET set price. If you have profitable place for mining, share via taxes, if it isn't profitable, do not mining there. World don't fall down :) dunno where problem is ?

Run #1: TT IN: 11920ped (40xLvl5s, 3920 drops) TT OUT: 8654ped (niks was 150% or so)
Run #2: TT IN 11920ped (40xLvl5s, 3920 drops) TT OUT: 7305ped (niks was 170% almost)
Run #3: TT IN 10728ped (36xLvl5s, 3528 drops) TT OUT: 5906ped (niks is 200%)

And my returns isn't all niks. Niks here maybe 30%.

Do you understand something? Should I say, where you can put your MARKET?

Run #1: TT IN: 11920ped (40xLvl5s, 3920 drops) TT OUT: 8654ped (niks was 150% or so)
Run #2: TT IN 11920ped (40xLvl5s, 3920 drops) TT OUT: 7305ped (niks was 170% almost)
Run #3: TT IN 10728ped (36xLvl5s, 3528 drops) TT OUT: 5906ped (niks is 200%)

And my returns isn't all niks. Niks here maybe 30%.

Do you understand something? Should I say, where you can put your MARKET?

as an uber miner, you shoud know, that you have to change ore or/and place, and if you have any problem with your stats, send support case to MA they broke ores spawns (not only Niks) - and stop trolling forum

EOT, back to game...

PS. i know some BA that mining there also, and also pay same taxes

as an uber miner, you shoud know, that you have to change ore or/and place, and if you have any problem with your stats, send support case to MA they broke ores spawns (not only Niks) - and stop trolling forum

EOT, back to game...

PS. i know some BA that mining there also, and also pay same taxes

Of course, when I show numbers - it's called trolling and I am talking shit™, nothing new.

I didn't have any problems with my stats, nor I need to send SC's or something like that. I just show you - why niks is at such MU now, and how nicely I profiting, and not only me.

aow will force them away, and significant part of playerbase will say - thank you.

Let the noobs alone - they will waste all respect they could have ;)

and thx for info drew

so in your -rep you blame MA for this, did MA auto-click your mouse to set the tax at 7%? :p

Are BA able even to change the tax from when they first won it? Maybe this is also apart of the bug.

I would say put the tax to 10%, problem solved. :cool:

U lucky that Belza has too soft heart, otherwise there would be 10% of solid tax of shit :cool:

Fort Freedom is now finally gone, it was bugged from the second BA claimed it, meaning they could keep hold of it for 8+ months with no need to turn up and defend. Any decent soc would have sent a support case asking for it to be fixed and their ownership of it to stop after 1 week, or at least set taxes to 0% until it was fixed. But not BA.

Fort Freedom is now finally gone, it was bugged from the second BA claimed it, meaning they could keep hold of it for 8+ months with no need to turn up and defend. Any decent soc would have sent a support case asking for it to be fixed and their ownership of it to stop after 1 week, or at least set taxes to 0% until it was fixed. But not BA.

Yes, that was fist thing that I looked at while checking new RT patch.

Well, they like PED`s and don`t care about others. ;)

Back