FYI: Fort Medusa Special Assignment (Die and Supply)

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
Fort Medusa Special Assignment also know as the Die and Supply super rare daily mission that you get from the mission broker guy at fort medusa.

He first asked for 5 Medusa Pills but instead of giving one of the 3 usual reward (daily token, blazar fragment or codex progress for the calamusoid), he offered me this new mission.

The reward looks very promissing with about 1.1k PED reward. (Edit: 5k blazars not 1k)
index.php

Goal of this mission is to clean the different mobs surrounding the fort medusa.
1 Some Calamusoid in the swamp north of the fort
2 Some Kerberos, Feffoid and Foul west south and east of fort medusa
3 Finally some Calamusoid inside the toxic myst west of fort medusa.

The first 2 mission required alots of kills and are time consuming.
While it was very fast in the myst, killing about 10-20 Elites.

Once the hunting was done it enabled a 2nd part of the mission.. yeah too good to be true for some 1.1k ped.
The goal of this 2nd part is to provide a good bunch of supply to help defend the city.
Items must be fully repaired.

The list as below:
The Raw TT material is 702ped
index.php

When talking to the NPC and opening the drag and drop box, It appears that he is asking for only 10 medusa swamp pills instead of 100. Which costed me 38ped (wasnt the best deal. Can be found around 35ped)
I estimated a markup of 49ped for the crafting components.
For the weaponry, I found the best deal out there in various shop at Medusa bazar Teleporter for 38ped
Which is about 122ped total in markup.

As i publish this guide i am finishing crafting the last basic filters needed to fulfill his demand.
I will stream the exchange with the NPC and post the clip below. (I streamed it but i didnt have the option to save the broadcast after its diffusion enabled)

Total cost for the supply is 843ped including markup and the extra 5 pills needed to start the mission.
The cost for the hunt was about 350ped down, no global/hof.

Reward was as mentioned above except it was 5k blazar not 1k.

Credits to Cirrus for uploading the pictures and for complaining about the 100 pills required which is now 10.

Last edited:
The 50 ped codex reward resulted in a 1.8% progress in my current rank 12

I got this about a week ago. I first got the Fryin' Feffoids daily and then instead of the usual 20-25 feff Warlord, Champion, Clan Leaders kills it takes to finish that, I was surprised it told me I was done after about 10 kills. When I went back to the broker, he gave me the Die & Supply mission instead of the usual daily reward.

Something to note is that you can't get any new Medusa dailies until you finish the Die & Supply mission.

With the price of Blazar, you're looking at about 125 PED in value just for the 5k Blazar.

So I'd estimate the value of the reward at 1,125 PED, +15 Daily Tokens, + free Codex progress

I made this 6 months ago, where the pictures come from. ( https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/medusa-special-assignment.270777/ )
I think you could have posted it there, instead of making a new thread.

Anyway, I wondered how you got such a difference about MU.

If you give 10 Medusa swamp instead of 100 it changes alot already...

Maybe MA changed that after my thread ?

Concerning the 10 pills instead of 100, and for the reward 5k Blazar instead of 1k.
Do you have some screenshots to see if the text has been changed ?

If anyone has this, I would be curious to see if it was a late change, or an error in the mission description.

I made this 6 months ago, where the pictures come from. ( https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/medusa-special-assignment.270777/ )
I think you could have posted it there, instead of making a new thread.

Anyway, I wondered how you got such a difference about MU.

If you give 10 Medusa swamp instead of 100 it changes alot already...

Maybe MA changed that after my thread ?

Concerning the 10 pills instead of 100, and for the reward 5k Blazar instead of 1k.
Do you have some screenshots to see if the text has been changed ?

If anyone has this, I would be curious to see if it was a late change, or an error in the mission description.

I made pictures which have in the end the exact same description as those already uploaded in the gallery (thanks for them it saved me time reopening my old laptop for the same content).

As mentionned i wanted to publish a video. Unfortunately my freshly created twitch account didnt have the past broadcasted saving enabled and i lost the content.
If i ever reopen my old laptop i will search for eventual different picture.
Like,
The supply box where you need to drag and drop the stuff is actually asking for the updated ammount of gear. 10x pills. (Or maybe was it always like that)

A new thread updated was needed considering many post are discouraging, outdated and misleading.

Feel free to copy paste or quote it in that other thread.

PS: Thank you Cirrus for the pictures and complaining about the cost in markup (i will mention it on the first post)

Last edited:
Do the weapons and amp need to be full TT?

A new thread updated was needed considering many post are discouraging, outdated and misleading.

The thread wasn't particularly discouraging or misleading, it was factually based on what the mission description shows.
But when you find out that it's not 100 pills, but 10, it indeed becomes outdated, and that's why I think it would have been good to update it rather than make a new one.

I was just saying that because I think it's always good for a better understanding of things, to take into account the chronology of events.

For an example, I find it interesting to understand if MA did read the thread and adjusted the mission, or if it was a mistake in the description from the start.

Anyway, asking only 10 pills instead of 100, and the reward being increased whith 4k blazar, the missions looks more interesting. :)

Sorry for necro but I couldn't find a more recent thread about this mission. I just got it today first time and wanted to see is this even worth the time and peds sink to even do? From what im reading its barely 20-300 peds net gain if that not counting loot returns? And what happens if I just abandon it? Will I still keep getting new daily missions from Fort Medusa?

Edit: I did end up completing it and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I will do it again if I get it.

Last edited:
Sorry for necro
Dont be sorry, I forgot all about this mission until now!

I happened to get it at Medusa today as well :)

This is by far one of the best missions I've come across... Hunting... Mining... Crafting... It would be great if this was a daily and not just a bonus!

Back