Selling: FORUM AUCTION (---ended---) - Vivo T20 Adapted - Killahbee has won the Auction by an offer of TT+50

bigPaul

Dominant
Paul Ray Spinn
Hallo Friends :)

FORUM AUCTION for this quite unique Healing Tool that outperforms the Gyro fap-14 Smuggler\Tier 4 :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vivo T20 Adapted (TT= 4243 ped)

[this Vivo T20 Adapted can be Used by the Buyer, or Rented to other players\Friends\Society mates ; if You have a shop you can also resell it there]

Accepting also Calypso Land Deeds for this trade

Killahbee's offer : TT+50

Auction ended

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Data & Facts

+This model, Vivo T20 Adapted, is the top of the "Vivo T" series : It's superior to the Vivo T20.

+By the Auction history, we see only 2 sales in 10 years : likely the Vivo T20 Adapted is a Unique Item. As a matter of fact, It's Extremely Rare.

+It has a Very High Maximal TT=4429.18 ped when fully repaired, making it ideal for very long healing sessions.

+By its Stats, the Vivo T20 Adapted is a very nice Improvement over the fap "Gyro Fap-14 Smuggler".
It even outperforms the Gyro fap-14 Smuggler, Tier 4 (much more expensive than a Gyro Tier-0).

Here is the Performance Comparison between the 2 faps , observe that the Vivo T20 Adapted is just superior
:

Vivo T20 Adapted.........................Heal/second=17.50.........Heal/pec=10

Gyro fap-14 Smuggler, Tier 0.....Heal/second=14.44..........Heal/pec=9.99................................................................................[average markup== TT+300\350 ]
Gyro fap-14 Smuggler, Tier 4....Heal/second=17.33..........Heal/pec BELOW 9.99 (due to the cost of Enhancers)..[estimat. markup== TT+600 or more ]

As usual, You can Verify all these Data on Entropiawiki :
Vivo T20 Adapted---------------------------------------------------------------------> http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&id=294
Gyro fap-14 Smuggler ----------------------------------------------------------------> http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&id=130

For the data of the Gyro fap-14 Smuggler\Tier 4 use the Entropiawiki tool-------->
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=FAP

Discussion on the Vivo T20 Adapted in the "Price Check" forum --------------> https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...mt-2600-adj-so-what-is-its-true-value.277531/

As Primary and Preferred Option, Contact Me in-game (my Avatar name is---> Paul Ray Spinn )
As secundary, spare option, you can PM me in this Forum.

Enjoy
?

Paul

Last edited:
1st post updated

Last edited:
I'm starting to loose patience with this takes you a day to respond and you keep talking about the t20-adepted so ill ask you here. WHats the TT value of the gyro fap smugler you are offering for tt+300 and dont tell me its 4k.

I'm starting to loose patience with this takes you a day to respond and you keep talking about the t20-adepted so ill ask you here. WHats the TT value of the gyro fap smugler you are offering for tt+300 and dont tell me its 4k.

Hi, reread the thread, he is only comparing his fap to Gyro fap-14 smuggler. Hes selling Vivo T20 Adapted and it has 4k TT.

Gyro fap-14 Smuggler, Tier 0.....Heal/second=14.44..........Heal/pec=9.99................................................................................(markup= TT+300)
Gyro fap-14 Smuggler, Tier 4.....Heal/second=17.33..........Heal/pec BELOW 9.99 (due to the use of Enhancers).....(markup= TT+600 or more)

Well then he should have said it as i sent him a pm unless the person in question does not speak English!

Hi, I'm only selling the Vivo T20 Adapted,

(I have a Gyro Fap-14 Smuggler in my Inventory, but I am not selling it ;
the markup of the Gyro fap-14 Smuggler that I have reported in this Thread is just "the average price" that you see on Auctions, but -as said- I am not selling any Gyro)

Paul

Last edited:
Offer still running,

Paul

Last edited:
Offer still running,

Paul

Last edited:
Offer still running

Paul

Last edited:
Auction ends soon.

FORUM AUCTION
for this quite unique Healing Tool, that outperforms the Gyro fap-14 Smuggler\Tier 4 :

Vivo T20 Adapted (
TT=4243 ped )

[this Vivo T20 Adapted can be Used by the Buyer, or Rented to other players\Friends\Society mates ; if You have a shop you can also resell it there]

Accepting also Calypso Land Deeds for this trade

Killahbee's offer is still leading :
TT+50
There isn't a predefined Buyout price : just put your offer now (=DON'T await the last minute) because that offer might end the auction IMMEDIATELY.

Auction ends SOON : Sunday 6th , 12.00 (Entropia-Universe time) , or before Sunday

link to jump to the 1st post of this Thread--> https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...es-absolute-rarity-tt-581.277527/post-3722632

Paul

Last edited:
Thx HornedGod , I sent a PM to You asking some info .

Auction Update :

HornedGod offered TT+100 ped
I sent him a PM within this Forum, asking his Avatar name, since it's not released in his Forum profile ; now I'm waiting for his answer.
Please HornedGod, If you read this, reply to my PM or write a message in this Thread, otherwise I will delete your offer.

Killahbee, avatar "Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee", has offered TT+50 ped

The Auction continues.

Paul

Last edited:
HornedGod offered TT+100 ped
-->I sent him a PM within this Forum, asking his Avatar name, since it's not released in his Forum profile ; now I'm waiting for his answer.

Please HornedGod, If you read this, reply to my PM or write a message in this Thread, otherwise I will delete your offer.

Killahbee, avatar "Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee", has offered TT+50 ped

Paul

New Update on the Auction and HornedGod

Finally received a PM from HornedGod/Johnny, who wrote that when he made his Auction offer he wasn't aware of the actual TT value of the VIvo T20 Adapted , and that now he just can't handle that.

As result Killahbee , avatar "Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee", takes again the lead with his offer of TT+50

The Auction continues.

Paul

Last edited:
Killahbee , avatar "Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee", takes again the lead with his offer of TT+50

Paul

Only some hours left :

this Auction for the Vivo T20 Adapted ends tomorrow, Sunday at 12.00 ( Entropia Universe ingame time )

Killahbee , avatar "Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee", is still leading with his offer TT+50

Paul

Only some hours left before the Auction ends

Killahbee
, avatar "Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee", is still leading with his offer TT+50

Paul

Last Call : the Auction ends today at 12.00 (in-game time)

Killahbee's offer :
TT+50

[ UPDATE, Auction ended : KiIlahbee's offer has won ]

Paul

Last edited:
Back