Help: Forum Thread Deletition

Status
Society
Craft of Trade
Cyrene Winters FIN
Hello!

I have two threads going that i would like to repost, but i dont find anywhere how to actually delete them.
So could someone please guide me through this procedure? Guess i do not need to add anything else to this thread.

Thank you!

- CyreneWinters

Hello!

I have two threads going that i would like to repost, but i dont find anywhere how to actually delete them.
So could someone please guide me through this procedure? Guess i do not need to add anything else to this thread.

Thank you!

- CyreneWinters

Hi there, I'm guessing you mean your 2 threads in the Selling section?

If you mean you want the threads closed (eg. because the items are sold), then just use the 'Report Post' icon on the first post in each thread, and state a reason. The first available moderator (probably me) will take care of it.
'Report Post' is the exclamation point in triangle icon on the bottom left of each post.

Thank you very much! Its not that the items have been sold, i just want to lower the price abit! Thanks for the quick reply!

Thank you very much! Its not that the items have been sold, i just want to lower the price abit! Thanks for the quick reply!

You can edit your own posts, to change the price - see the 'Edit Post' link in the lower right corner of each post.

Status
Back