Foul

Status
HUH!? Foul in nighttime...are they attack u or put u sleep?

Very interesting if u hunt them in dark.... u will notice it right away...

Foul try to attack.. as u notice something werid blur in front of u. but u dont know what is it. so here the proof in nighttime. When foul attack me and it appear red glow try to attack me (ex: try to put me to sleep as blurs..:laugh:) but...:eek:... hate to see those glow eyes follow u when u are too closes to them. lol. they are neat in dark.:)

looted Boar footguards M,L from them today

Is it just me or are they making a new, chainsawish sound?!? :confused:

They are making a weird sound now when they attack, yes.

Also they make a lot of noice while standing next to you. :p

They've done that since VU10, get two of them nearby and they never shut up :D

- Deathifier

I know... But now they also have that attack sound which is far away from tentacle sounds. Sounds more like some fire magic or something... :p

More noice in the long run. And two? Lol. While running to the Proterons from Troy I tend to have a herd of them stalking me! xD

where are they?

Best two spots I've found so far are halfway between EOS and Athena Spacebase, and North of Troy... I don't like Troy now since Atrox are now too close.

Should also be Fouls around Zeus or... hmm.. well, one of the TPs on the blue area on NE Eudoria. Around all those sunflowers that shine in the dark.

But that was a while ago, so maybe it has changed...

Also, Treasure Island has a lot of them in high maturitys.

about damage

...red ball is a gravitational attak ?

when did they change foul into black and grey demons with bubbles or glowing red flesh all over their boddy? and when did they start using mind force?:confused: I went out nabbing tps and ran into one of these new foul.

when did they change foul into black and grey demons with bubbles or glowing red flesh all over their boddy? and when did they start using mind force?:confused: I went out nabbing tps and ran into one of these new foul.

At least four months

really? hmm, well i guess since haven't run into them until now i never noticed. really creapy.

Please LA owners who have Foul DNA use them (low maturity for us low melee users)

Is Foul DNA really this rare or why is it only present at two of all the LA's? (and which one is not used)

I seen 3dna in total in these two LA's and South drake's(which has two of them(TI castle)) are just too small and too little for the missions if you ask me and I haven't seen any baby fouls out in the wild either just medium to large ones. (second one are OA32(Z's little farm) with one dna set to 0)
But if you know a good spawn of baby fouls please share.

Or please MA make portable repair tools as been asked so many times before, now when we have tiers and we want to tier something we "cant" bring 10 of the same weapon out on the hunt...

Is Foul DNA really this rare or why is it only present at two of all the LA's? (and which one is not used)

I seen 3dna in total in these two LA's and South drake's(which has two of them(TI castle)) are just too small and too little for the missions if you ask me and I haven't seen any baby fouls out in the wild either just medium to large ones. (second one are OA32(Z's little farm) with one dna set to 0)

OLA-32 came with the single Foul DNA in it.

4 more DNA samples (that I know of) were created by players - two by me, and two by Neverdie.

Mine are in South Drake's as you know, Neverdies are up on his asteroid.

Wild spawns of Foul have been terrible ever since I joined Entropia, and prior to purchasing Treasure Island I did go out and about hunting them (West of Troy) for their very high markup (at the time) skins :)

Hopefully in the future more DNA will drop however for now I am doing the best I can with what is available.

- Deathifier

I seen 3dna in total in these two LA's and South drake's(which has two of them(TI castle)) are just too small and too little for the missions if you ask me and I haven't seen any baby fouls out in the wild either just medium to large ones. (second one are OA32(Z's little farm) with one dna set to 0) But if you know a good spawn of baby fouls please share.

There are some amount of Foul Young - Scout around Isslye and Eos. In case of Eos, mostly in the surrounding hills.

OLA-32 came with the single Foul DNA in it.

4 more DNA samples (that I know of) were created by players - two by me, and two by Neverdie.

Mine are in South Drake's as you know, Neverdies are up on his asteroid.

Wild spawns of Foul have been terrible ever since I joined Entropia, and prior to purchasing Treasure Island I did go out and about hunting them (West of Troy) for their very high markup (at the time) skins :)

Hopefully in the future more DNA will drop however for now I am doing the best I can with what is available.

- Deathifier
Thanks for the info, and yeah I know you do the best you can with it so thanks for the excellent dna settings on the two DNAs you have access to, and guess it will be where I'll stay to have my boxing fights with them ;)

Atleast they looted ok last time and it's nice to fight something similar in size too :D

But still only 4 created (known) seems a bit low, MA might consider to drop a few more at least now when they are and will be hunted like they are. Or is that what they plan on during this Foul migration event possibly....
I understand your view of the natural spawn too, and at least you had a good spawn spawn(different maturity) then most natural since I been here

Last edited:
Intresting!

At this moment the mark-up for Foul Bones is very low... Whats happening? :mad:

At this moment the mark-up for Foul Bones is very low... Whats happening? :mad:

Yer, the bones and buttons have been on a decline for some time now. Hardly worth hunting them these days with such low mv.. hopefully some stock will dwindle somewhat and the demand will go up and bring the mv back to some reasonable figure. Then we can get back to hunting them, and replenish the dwindling stock and then the demand will go down again, bringing down the mv... wait a sec.. I have seen this before! :laugh:

Ossi!

I would guess the low MU is because of the iron challenge missions. I have noticed the same for common drops from argos.

Z's little farm seems to have run out of fertilizer :( So while there are no atraxes, and just a couple of fungoids, there are also just a couple of fouls too. Would be very nice to at least get the foul to spawn there in quantity - anybody know who to contact?

Anyone have a good /pos for a thick foul spawn?

Non-taxed?

My mission was made mainly on TI but hunted a few east from Isslye, its kinda of circuit E, S, W and you get back to the TP. But there you need to run a bit...

good luck :)

Eos is ok for a thin foul spawn non-taxed.
did they ever fix the problem with all the eos fouls spawning inside of the water?

did they ever fix the problem with all the eos fouls spawning inside of the water?

No, I think some still did, others wandered in when they spawned near the edge of the lake.

I managed to kill about 80/hour so its one for the patient, with some Fuga to scare off for entertainment. :)

Sorry for bringing this up, but WTF is wrong with TI?

First time I went there in the beginning of 2011, there were lots of fouls high density, young ones

When I went some day ago the were like 2-3 on radar, sometimes none....has the cost of fertilizer got that high?

No one is buying the Foul "Trumpet" for another foul DNA?

I want to make the Iron mission but am stopped by the fact that there is no dense spawn of it and I don't want to spend 10-20 days for a creature that is 120 HP

Sorry for bringing this up, but WTF is wrong with TI?

The TI Foul have been maintained at the same density settings for years - 2 DNA at max density.

So there is nothing wrong with it from a settings point of view, although if MindArk has made changes to the spawn system in the universe then that may have changed the spawn indirectly.

- Deathifier

Killing some fouls here and there and slowly completing mission, but did not loot any bones since weeks now. Are they gone ?

Killing some fouls here and there and slowly completing mission, but did not loot any bones since weeks now. Are they gone ?

here, read the client loader:

09 May 2012 16:59 UTC

To assist Calypso participants wishing to complete Iron Challenge missions before the mission rewards rebalancing takes effect, the following temporary creature spawns have been created and will be active until May 21, 2012:

Rippersnapper - East of Fort Zeus (87200, 96900 Eudoria)
Foul - Land Area 6 (31400 x 34000 Amethera)
After which time two different mission creatures will be spawned in those areas. This procedure will be continued every two weeks until the Planet Partner release scheduled for August 21, 2012.

Happy Hunting!

here, read the client loader:

09 May 2012 16:59 UTC

To assist Calypso participants wishing to complete Iron Challenge missions before the mission rewards rebalancing takes effect, the following temporary creature spawns have been created and will be active until May 21, 2012:

Rippersnapper - East of Fort Zeus (87200, 96900 Eudoria)
Foul - Land Area 6 (31400 x 34000 Amethera)
After which time two different mission creatures will be spawned in those areas. This procedure will be continued every two weeks until the Planet Partner release scheduled for August 21, 2012.

Happy Hunting!

No problem with that, i know where to find small and big fouls.
But i dont find any foul bone in the loot since weeks.

Status
Back