FYI: Founders of Society - Is now recruiting.

JJO

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Hi Folks,

I'd like to take some time to put the new soc I helped form, with Heaven Amanda-ra, out in the limelight to hopefully get us a few more members.

We're only 2 players in the soc currently, but we're definitely what you would call "active depositors" haha. We do it all, from fighting in the ring to going to CND, Rocktropia, CP and yonder to hunt anything which will send us to the Revive :p more than once a minute. We love hunting big game, and chasing the elusive Lootious blessings :D.

We're looking for players who are fellow depositors, who like team activities and who are in the mood for a soc with adult players who play hard ;)

We also mine/craft so we're happy to have people with diverse in-game interests. If you think you have what it takes to prowl the badlands with us, then please post a reply, stating what you do in game, how long you've been active, a rough HP/Skill total and your REAL life age. Who knows, you just might find yourself part of the crew ;)

Just to not waste peoples time. We're only looking for people who deposit enough to keep themselves going in the game + people with at least enough gear/skills to not run away in fear from CP level mobs :D

Back