Frank reveals secrets of egg and notes!

Lol Franc is a really cool guy, hehe and red thanks for this video hope to see more!

+rep! :)

Bastard!! :d

:rofl: LMAO, nice one RED!!!

+rep :)

Hangar for sale 500,000 ped start price hehe:)

damn stupid airplane :mad: :rofl:

Cool... we will hawe veichles !! :wtg::wtg::wtg:

Will the real Frank please stand up.............:D

:) it was fun to watch.

and I had some hope!

Can you believe it? I believed what the thread said lol.

nice work
had a lot of fun watching it

Naomi

Hehe great stuff. :laugh:

he didn't say anything about the egg/notes rid added that sound so we would think he said anything but he might as even said blablalblalbla.. he moved his hands like that so that we would think he was saying/explaining something important. Witch he wasn't.
Well as far as I know ma will never tell their secrets, unless being paid.

he didn't say anything about the egg/notes rid added that sound so we would think he said anything but he might as even said blablalblalbla.. he moved his hands like that so that we would think he was saying/explaining something important. Witch he wasn't.
Well as far as I know ma will never tell their secrets, unless being paid.

lol, it's obvious that Frank didnt told one word regarding those 2 things, and i'm sure they won't so soon. :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: This isn't good for me :laugh: :laugh:

:cry:

and nobody of minark hoffed?? lol

thanks for making jokes at the community's expense:scratch2:

To funny. … Thank you for making this video and interview :)

PS
You really need a camera man / woman to be honest… would make for a better interview next time :)

that's just soooooooooooo wrong :laugh:

btw the mindark staff, ladies sure looked hot..... :eek::rofl:
they dont seem to be from florida, more likely sweden..:wtg:

i can read lips, as for the notes question, his answer was:

We at Mindark noticed the huge trouble there was being with last vu, so we had to send out something to get the community atention, when our pizza deliver came and said it was 20 bucks, and we thought,a note! that will distract them!

As for the egg question his answer was:

But what egg? Every1 talking about a egg, i don't have any knowledge about an egg inside Entropia?
Hey Marco, what are they talking about? Err, MArco? MArco?

(on a side note, it was Marco in that plane running away cause he knew he was going to be fired, obviously when Frank noticed that Marco's plane sound had a great effect on this video, he got admited again).

:D

The Best Explanation EVER!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to stop by and tell you how great it was to be here in LA at the ‘E For All’ Convention. We’ve reached the final day here and we’ve just had Neverdie commentating this week’s Champions League event live on our big monitors at the stand.

The convention itself has been great and we felt we made a good impression on the media and potential new partners and customers. In fact GamePro called Entropia Universe the Most Original Game at E For All! MindArk reps have also had interviews with the New York Times, MTV, TV Guide, Mania TV, LA.com, and MMO Gamer amongst many many others. It was amazing for us to see people’s faces light up when they realized the depth of Entropia.

I’m glad you've all enjoyed the interviews and I really have to reach out and thank all the ambassadors for the great and dedicated work they’ve been doing here. So a big thank you to Da, Andy, Moogle, jak, Red and his wife, Zefram, Fresco, NarutO, Skalman and Neomaven. We also had visits from ah, bigdog, moonear and others.

Finally for all you red blooded guys, you’ll be delighted to hear that our two models, who did a great job for us here, we’re so interested in Entropia that they’ve created their own avatars.

So that’s it for now, I’m heading to London now to speak at the Virtual Worlds Forum there and continue to spread the word about Entropia.

/Frank

The guy in the background calling Frank a n00b for not hoffing should recieve a medal, and pity for not ever getting a global again :p Priceless ;)

lol not funny ;)

Very well done Red and Frank :) +rep, good to see MA is still having fun promoting their world.

Btw Frank, can we have one of those statues this year for christmas? :D
Would be great to receive one in home :wtg:

Great stuff Frank! Keep up the great work you do. ;) And big thanks to Dion for all the great clips he's shared with the community, bravo!

All the best.

Jamhot

You know, I just can't get excited anymore. Yeah yeah, I know, bash the whiner. That aside, seriously, I just can't go "oh I can't wait for that" anymore. Why? Because there's always strings attached, or because I know it'll be implemented in a fashion where 90-95% of the players get partially, if not totally shafted.

This of course if you can even bother to believe the words that come out of Marco's or Frank's mouth in the first place, which honestly, I can't.

If MA really wants to impress people, they should just can the new stuff for another 6 months and work on this whole trust issue with the community. I mean there's no reason for the way things are. Yes, I rant and rail and condemn, but you know what, honestly, I just want to talk. It's not just me either, it's a lot of players.

We want to know why, to a lot of things. Namely this whole business with subtle, and now, no longer subtle changes in things that cost us money. MA, if you guys are in trouble, don't pull the deal Enron did. Don't tell us everything's ok until it's not and then jump ship.

Meh, I know, the horse has long been dead, and we keep floggin' it, but damn it. We want this to be our universe too. If you don't start "involving" the players in things soon, there's no doubt in my mind that it's gonna turn around and bite you in the ass, and hard.

In fact, it is specifically for that reason, and that reason alone that I log in for a few weeks after the release of each VU. That's kinda sad, that it's become more entertaining to watch you guys shoot yourselves in the foot over and over then it is to actually play. Well, your loss. We'll be here when you want to talk.

Wooooot , i am at work and only have build in sound and there is a lot of noise here , but Did I hear him say :

"yea thats actually a great idea , we have a lot of stock , why not ..."

The question to this answer was , are you going to introduce more rl items like those mob statues and stuff?

This is a w e s o m e :yay:

GR

Back