Free Event on CND - Win 100 PED

Curd

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Wolf Curd Fleischer
No skills or special items required! Open to all! For free! :yay:

I need your help in order to measure the shortest possible time to reach from one waypoint to another waypoint on the Asteroid Space Resort (currently known as CND).

Here is how it works:
  1. Reach waypoint A
  2. Make your current position at waypoint A and the timestamp show in the main chat window
  3. Reach waypoint B
  4. Make your current position at waypoint B and the timestamp show in the main chat window
  5. Post one screenshot showing all of the above in this thread

Waypoint A: Asteroid Space Resort 70414, 70178, 359
Waypoint B: Asteroid Space Resort 70390, 70251, 359

You may try as often as you like and post as many screenshots as you like, but only the one from you showing the shortest timespan between reaching the two valid paypoints A and B will be eligible in the draw. In case two or more valid screenhots with the same shortest timespan will be posted by different people, the prize draw will be chosen at random from these.

Prizes: :cool:
  1. First Prize: 1 x 100 PED, for the screenshot showing the shortest timespan between reaching the two waypoints A and B
  2. Consolation Prize: 1 x 50 PED, chosen at random from all participants who have posted a valid screenshot

Deadline: 2010-06-10 23:59 Calypso Time

Good luck. :)

can you teleport as in pressing t and teleport chip?
Yes, you can press T.

No, you cannot use a teleport chip as teleport chips do not work at the Asteroid Space Resort as far as I know.

teleport chip works sometimes if you teleport in the same dome, but most of the times you end up in space

Here we go:

27952-cnd1.jpg

27953-cnd2.jpg

Tada! Sole entrant and winner of the First Prize of 1 x 100 PED is:

*** Rane Rauski Sakai ***

Thank you and congratulations! :yay:

can I get the 50ped prize? :D

Gratz rane :p

Back