FYI: [FREE] Insane in da memBRAINS!!!! event @ Zomhattan, ROCKtropia 2024.03.19 02:00-03:00

thisEUplayer

Provider
Society
Not worth it
Not worth it
Insane in da memBRAINS!!!!

FREE REGISTRATION, 175PED IN PRIZES

Zombies are on a rampage, B.A.M.F. and all of us on ROCKtropia call on colonists from all over the Universe to join us in Zomhattan for an hour of pure, unaltered zombie brains-splattering fun!

Kill the fattest undead, snag the fattest loot, reap the rewards!

Highest single loot event @ Zomhattan, ROCKtropia on 2024.03.19 02:00-03:00

1st place: 100PED
2nd place: 50PED
3rd place: 25PED

MASSIVE THANKS TO ANYONE WILLING TO SPONSOR!
SPONSOR LIST:
[Francis Merlinfire Sureshot]

event gameplay as always will be streamed on twitch.tv/thiseuplayer good music, no boring commentary, come lurk :)
rules are simple, highest single loot and it has to be in zomhattan. thats it. any mob, any maturity, as long as its in zomhattan.
be there, I promise you'll have fun ;)
hosted by yours truly, [this entropia player]

ps: if anybody has a warp capable ship and who'd be willing to sponsor free warping to the event, it'd be sick! please send pm here or in-game, this thing already cost me 250ped... if you're willing to contribute anything or have any idea for future events, you know where to find me

Last edited:
damn i grinded "insane in the Membrane" achievement in WOW, want in entropia too.. i am in!

damn i grinded "insane in the Membrane" achievement in WOW, want in entropia too.. i am in!
That achievement still haunts me years later 😅

But we do have our own version of it… the cure…. Go through all of NWO & zombie chains and unlock a repeatable zombie missions! Beware, you’re in for quite the grind 😎

Brraaaiiinnnnsssss 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟

Back