Info: Free Lift for newcomers - inteplanetary travellling for newcomers

Jennson

Elite
Society
The Ministry
Jennson Laudi Marakomm
Hello folks,
as we all know necomers like to explore our growing universe. Their problem is often that they get stuck in space or on planets with low population.

So this thread has the purpose to collect people who are willing to give them a lift for free. Do you have a transportation service and are flying to different planets on regular base ? Or a traveller who visits different planets for hunting/mining/whatever and often have a spare seat on your journeys ? You are willing to take a newcomer with you for free ? Then please sing in in this thread including your avatar name, so a newbie standed on the wrong planet can contact you via the player register. Every potential pilot decides on his own about conditions etc as this is not an organized group, but a central place for newcomers to have look when they need an interplanetary ride. Mothership / privateer owners are highly welcome in this thread. Everyone who joins the initiative gets a +rep.
When we can get enough people together i hope we can improve the newcomer experience somewhat, because they don't need to rely on sweating for their evaluation period, but can try the free missions etc on every planet without the risk to get stranded there for weeks.

Service offers:

Avatar name for ingame contact: Jennson Laudi Marakomm
Transport Vessel: Quad wing armed ( no pk skills though :p )
Restrictions / conditions: Newcomers on any planet upt to 20 agi can get a lift for free when i'm on that planet and planning to leave soon, whenever i have a spare seat.
Planets ( mostly ): Arkadia and Calypso
Timezone: CET ( UTC + 1 )
Playing time: Usually late evening in my timezone and MA time
Comment: Be aware that space is lootable pvp and my pk skills suck - So get rid of any lootables before we head off to the new destination, because when we meet a pirate chances are high we get shot down

Avatar name for ingame contact: Gordarion TheGreesh Elemath
Transport Vessel: Quad wing
Restrictions / conditions: Newcomers on any planet. Will do a pickup on any planet if you are a genuine new player ie < 20 on all your attributes.
Planets: Any but spend a lot of time on Arkadia and Calypso.
Timezone: EST ( UTC + 10 )
Playing time: Usually late evening in my timezone.
Comments: Be aware it may take me up to an hour to get to you depending on what I am doing and what planet you are stuck on.

Avatar name for ingame contact: Creative Electro DJ
Transport Vessel:
Quad wing armed (not willing to waste ammos on pirates without reason)
Restrictions / conditions:
You don't need to be a newbie so no restrictions as long as I don't think you are a scammer, etc
Planets :
All planets
Timezone:
CET ( UTC + 1 )
Playing time:
you'll always find me online.
Comment:
I may not be always available to fly you, but you definetly have good chances to get a ride from me :)

Avatar name for ingame contact: Space Infinity01 Time
Restrictions / conditions: Newcomers on any planet. Will do a pickup on any planet if you are a genuine new player ie < 20 on all your attributes.
Planets: Any but spend a lot of time on Calypso.
Timezone: Playing time: Usually late evening in my timezone
Comments: Be aware it may take me up to an hour to get to you depending on what I am doing and what planet you are stuck on.

Last edited:
Nice service Jennson +rep

Avatar name for ingame contact: Gordarion TheGreesh Elemath
Planets: Any but spend a lot of time on Arkadia and Calypso.
Timezone: EST ( UTC + 10 )
Playing time: Usually late evening in my timezone.

Added The Greesh's offer to op. Hoping for more ppl joining in and so...bump

And bump for more support...

evening bump, still lonely here... somewhat

Avatar name for ingame contact: Creative Electro DJ
Transport Vessel: Quad wing armed (not willing to waste ammos on pirates without reason)
Restrictions / conditions: You don't need to be a newbie so no restrictions as long as I don't think you are a scammer, etc
Planets : All planets
Playing time: you'll always find me online.
Comment: I may not be always available to fly you, but you definetly have good chances to get a ride from me :)

Hmmm, i've actually called newcomers few times before travelling for free tranportation to other planets....
So, count me in

I can't give any time commitment...but if i see in this thread some one looking for transport, I might be able to pick up!

The reason for new players: I don't want to interfere with other players who are doing transportation services!

The following would apply:

Planets: Any but spend a lot of time on Calypso.
Timezone: Playing time: Usually late evening in my timezone

Last edited:
I was able to fly few newbies thanks to this thread. Jennson did you abbandon it or you have planned to keep it alive?

I have had a few people add me to their friends list and get a lift. Many a new exploration hoverpod in the hands of new players thanks to this post :D

I was able to fly few newbies thanks to this thread. Jennson did you abbandon it or you have planned to keep it alive?

I will keep it alive, i am just very busy atm as i have some new responsibilities irl. Nevertheless i think i owe some +reps and going to update op. Still looking for supporters.

I'M a newbie and i was just wishing for something like this in the game. I can't believe there is no service like this already in this game. I started on Calypso and now on Arkadia. I really would like to be able to travel and see the other worlds without having hitch a ride from a player. Maybe give newbies a temp.travel pass to see what world we would like to stay on.

Great idea. Keep up the good work.

I´ve done the same for a while. I think those new players should get to see what else happens ingame, before they get bored of sweat gathering.

+1

Avatar name for ingame contact: Simon SPLITTER Freezer
Transport Vessel: Quad wing unarmed
Restrictions / conditions: Whenever I leave a planet I will take anyone that comes by to join the ride (nibs preferably)
Planets ( mostly ): RT - Calypso
Playing time: Sometimes all day but that differs. Really almost everyday in the evenings.
Comment: PM me anytime, the next ride to whichever planet I plan on will be free to join for you :)

Nice idea, good luck.

Back